SteelSeries the leading manufacturer of premium-quality, competitive gaming peripherals, today announced that the Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset is now available online in the SteelSeries Web Shop for $119.99/�119.99 MSRP.
The Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset has been tested and used by some of the most recognized professional gamers on the competitive gaming circuit including, Team EG's Chris "HuK" Loranger and Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson, who are both currently competing with this SteelSeries headset style.
Awarded for its unique design and superior sound quality, the Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset combines the classic Siberia style with illumination, control, and features including:
- FROSTY ILLUMINATION
- Super-bright, blue LED lights that glow through the outer mesh grill on each earcup. The illumination offers 6 different modes and can be assigned to behavior and game specific profiles through the SteelSeries Engine, including: Active Mode (responsive pulsing to sound effects, music, and/or voice), Slow Pulse, Fast Pulse, High Bright, Low Bright and Off.
- SUPERIOR SOUND & COMFORTABLE
- It has an incredibly lightweight, over-the-head suspension design with an active noise-cancelling microphone and circumaural earcups that feature 50mm driver units, covered by grey leather cushions for a noise-dampening sound.
- NOISE CANCELLING MICROPHONE
- The Siberia v2 Frost Blue also features an active noise cancelling, "smart" microphone system. This microphone is comparable to the most high end usb microphone and can be used for both gaming and musical recording. The microphone processor reduces the "noise" and focuses on the sound that is closer to the mic, your voice. It can also retract into the left earcup when not in use. The headsets in-line volume and mute controls are found on a durable, double-braided nylon cord with a USB connector.
Additional details and images of the SteelSeries Siberia v2 Frost Blue can be found here. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for new product updates, contests and promotions.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz