SteelSeries the leading manufacturer of premium-quality, competitive gaming peripherals, today announced that the Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset is now available online in the SteelSeries Web Shop for $119.99/�119.99 MSRP.
The Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset has been tested and used by some of the most recognized professional gamers on the competitive gaming circuit including, Team EG's Chris "HuK" Loranger and Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson, who are both currently competing with this SteelSeries headset style.
Awarded for its unique design and superior sound quality, the Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset combines the classic Siberia style with illumination, control, and features including:
- FROSTY ILLUMINATION
- Super-bright, blue LED lights that glow through the outer mesh grill on each earcup. The illumination offers 6 different modes and can be assigned to behavior and game specific profiles through the SteelSeries Engine, including: Active Mode (responsive pulsing to sound effects, music, and/or voice), Slow Pulse, Fast Pulse, High Bright, Low Bright and Off.
- SUPERIOR SOUND & COMFORTABLE
- It has an incredibly lightweight, over-the-head suspension design with an active noise-cancelling microphone and circumaural earcups that feature 50mm driver units, covered by grey leather cushions for a noise-dampening sound.
- NOISE CANCELLING MICROPHONE
- The Siberia v2 Frost Blue also features an active noise cancelling, "smart" microphone system. This microphone is comparable to the most high end usb microphone and can be used for both gaming and musical recording. The microphone processor reduces the "noise" and focuses on the sound that is closer to the mic, your voice. It can also retract into the left earcup when not in use. The headsets in-line volume and mute controls are found on a durable, double-braided nylon cord with a USB connector.
Additional details and images of the SteelSeries Siberia v2 Frost Blue can be found here. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for new product updates, contests and promotions.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit