Hiper launches first model of new PSU series: S625 80PLUS Bronze certified!
Milton Keynes/Munich. Hiper introduces its brand new S Series with the first model: S625. This 625 Watts power supply has been certified 80 PLUS® Bronze by https://www.80plus.org. The Hiper S625 performs extremely well and exceeds the 80PLUS requirements by far.
The new S Series will offer a range of highly reliable and stable performing PSUs with the well-known excellent built quality by Hiper. It comes in Gun Metal with a new logo and packaging design. The Hiper S625 will be available soon and represents best price/performance ratio at probably the lowest RRP of all A-brand 625W PSUs with 80 PLUS® Bronze certification: US$ 95 / 72 / £ 65 (excl. VAT). The new model has also been approved for NVIDIA SLi and comes with a 3 years RTB warranty.
80 PLUS® Bronze Certified - average efficiency >85%
Designed for NVIDIA SLI
Represents best price/performance ratio
New PCI-E 8 pin available. (8 pin to 6 pin adaptors included)
Four independent 12V rails.
Mesh body construction eliminates all hot spots and extends the life of the unit.
Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2 form factor.
Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors.
Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity.
PCI-E (6-pin), PCI-E (8-pin), SATA, Molex with EZ-Grip, floppy, P8 & P4 connectors.
Modular-Power-Cord (European model only).
20 dB(A) under normal load.
3 year RTB warranty
Recommended retail prices:
Hiper S625 - US$ 95 / 72 / £ 65 (excl. VAT).
High Performance Group was founded in Milton Keynes/UK in 2001. Based on high-end technology expertise the company is now among the leading manufacturers of PC Components in the world with 6 offices and 3 warehouses.
The brand name HIPER represents the cutting edge technology, quality, passion and entrepreneurial spirit of more than 250 employees throughout Europe, Asia and North America put in every single product that is shipped from our own manufacturing facilities.
Always dedicated to the best quality, design, technology and price, every HIPER development meets our rules:
Only products that claim leadership.
Only products that can be afforded by all.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower