Rightware Oy, a leader in embedded user interface (UI) technologies, today announced the appointment of Roy Taylor as the Chief Sales Officer at Rightware. He will be based in Rightware's office in California and report directly to Rightware CEO, Tero Sarkkinen.
With successful established products for both the Rightware Kanzi® UI Solution and Basemark® business units, Roy will be responsible for the next stage of Rightwares sales growth. With his extensive knowledge, far reaching contacts and track record of success, Roy will build on existing sales whilst expanding into new categories and markets.
Roy was most recently Executive Vice President and General Manager of Display Devices Division at MasterImage 3D, where he was responsible for autostereoscopic (glass-free) 3D business and ecosystem for smartphones, tablets, automotive and avionic industries. Prior to this, Roy held Vice President level roles at NVIDIA, first as a founder of NVIDIA Europe and later internationally after a transfer to NVIDIA headquarters in Santa Clara.
"Roy Taylor has a tremendous background in the semiconductor and embedded industry, and he brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to our key markets, including smartphone, consumer and automotive," said Tero Sarkkinen, CEO of Rightware. "Roy's expertise spans CPU, GPU and user interface technologies. Roy's contributions to the global mobile and computer graphics ecosystems are in a league of their own, and he will be instrumental in further expanding Rightware's user interface technology leadership in our customer engagements globally."
"The next stage of development in this post-PC era will be centered on the user experience, based around touch, gesture and control. Rightware's products are at the epicenter where those three meet. I look forward to working with the world's leading mobile and consumer electronics companies to help develop the next generation of devices," said Roy Taylor, Chief Sales Officer at Rightware. "Since we base how we feel about products on our ability to get fast, fluid responses, with clear, context driven information in the most user friendly way, Rightware's value proposition is tremendous."
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit