Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH, the European subsidiary of Shuttle Inc., one of the leading developers and manufacturers of compact PC solutions such as the world-renowned XPC Mini-PC Barebones, today announces the launch of the third generation of its award-winning and completely fanless XS35 model from their slim PC series.
"Even our dealers keep telling us how impressed they are with the quietness of this model," says Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "It's very rare that the elimination of a particular component has been greeted with such positive comments. However, we've certainly achieved this by doing away with the use of fans."
As has been the case since the market launch of the series in 2010, the new XS35 models are all available in a version with integrated and discrete graphics. The two designs therefore differ primarily in terms of graphics performance as HDMI and VGA are now available on all models. Depending on the desired application area, an Intel GMA 3650 graphics card can be chosen for the XS35V3 or an AMD Radeon HD 7410M graphics card for the XS35GTA V3.
An Intel Atom D2700 processor with 2x 2.13 GHz is installed in both machines. Two SO-DIMM ports are therefore able to accommodate a total of 4 GB DDR3 RAM. The case offers space for one 2.5" SSD/HDD drive and one slimline drive (a second 2.5" drive can be fitted instead of the slimline drive with the optional PHD2 accessory).
The 36 mm thin PC also comes with a card reader, WLAN (n) and Gigabit LAN. Peripheral devices (e.g. TV tuner, USB sticks, multi-functional devices etc.) can be connected via the five USB 2.0 ports. Both the XS35V3 and the XS35GTA V3 can be operated in upright position using their pedestal or otherwise attached to a suitable monitor or surface with the optional VESA PV01 mount.
Shuttle's recommended retail price for the XS35V3 barebone is Euro 172.00 and for the XS35GTA V3 Euro 233.00 (ex VAT). Both products described here are available immediately.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends wall running, Titan mechs possibly on the way
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure