Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH, the European subsidiary of Shuttle Inc., one of the leading developers and manufacturers of compact PC solutions such as the world-renowned XPC Mini-PC Barebones, today announces the launch of the third generation of its award-winning and completely fanless XS35 model from their slim PC series.
"Even our dealers keep telling us how impressed they are with the quietness of this model," says Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "It's very rare that the elimination of a particular component has been greeted with such positive comments. However, we've certainly achieved this by doing away with the use of fans."
As has been the case since the market launch of the series in 2010, the new XS35 models are all available in a version with integrated and discrete graphics. The two designs therefore differ primarily in terms of graphics performance as HDMI and VGA are now available on all models. Depending on the desired application area, an Intel GMA 3650 graphics card can be chosen for the XS35V3 or an AMD Radeon HD 7410M graphics card for the XS35GTA V3.
An Intel Atom D2700 processor with 2x 2.13 GHz is installed in both machines. Two SO-DIMM ports are therefore able to accommodate a total of 4 GB DDR3 RAM. The case offers space for one 2.5" SSD/HDD drive and one slimline drive (a second 2.5" drive can be fitted instead of the slimline drive with the optional PHD2 accessory).
The 36 mm thin PC also comes with a card reader, WLAN (n) and Gigabit LAN. Peripheral devices (e.g. TV tuner, USB sticks, multi-functional devices etc.) can be connected via the five USB 2.0 ports. Both the XS35V3 and the XS35GTA V3 can be operated in upright position using their pedestal or otherwise attached to a suitable monitor or surface with the optional VESA PV01 mount.
Shuttle's recommended retail price for the XS35V3 barebone is Euro 172.00 and for the XS35GTA V3 Euro 233.00 (ex VAT). Both products described here are available immediately.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit