Japanese cooling expert Scythe proudly presents its newest product in the field of PC Accessories. Scythe Easy Mobile Rack is an easy Mounting Bay for 3,5" HDDs which is meant to be installed into a vacant 5,25" Bay. New Scythe Easy Mobile Rack comes in an elegant black colored design, allowing it to fit into a wide range of on-market PC chassis.
Installation of Scythe Easy Mobile Rack is really easy. It only has to be placed into a vacant 5,25" Bay of the PC chassis and secured by several screws, similar to the installation of an optical (CD, DVD or Bluray) drive. Required 8 screws are typically for Scythe included in the Package of the Scythe Easy Mobile Rack. After the Easy Mobile Rack is installed, user only have to connect one S-ATA Power Cable from the Power Supply Unit and one S-ATA Data Cable from the Mainboard to the back side of the Easy Mobile Rack. As soon as the installation is completed, users can plug-in a 3,5" Hard Drive right away without any additional work. Thanks to its Hot Plug support, Scythe Easy Mobile Rack allows removal and insertion of Hard Drives even while the PC is running.
As known from Scythe, a comfortable user experience was one of the main goals during the development process of the Easy Mobile Rack. A mechanism, connected to the hatch, supports an easy and tool-free insertion or removal of Hard Drives. With its dimension of 148,5 x 42,5 x 177 mm and weight of 180 g Easy Mobile Rack is designed to fit into a single 5,25" Bay and align seamlessly with the PC Chassis.
Scythe Easy Mobile Rack is available as of today for the MSRP of 8,25 . For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit