Today AVADirect, a leading custom computer manufacturer, announced that they are now offering the new Nvidia GTX 680M graphics processing unit. The GTX 680M is based off of the GTX 680 desktop graphics processing unit that Nvidia recently released within the past two months. They produced ground-breaking performance benchmarks, and reached a whole new level of capabilities that were not tapped by the desktop graphics community. Now, the NVIDIA GTX 680M plans to do the same for mobile platforms across the world.
The GTX 680M includes all features the previous 670M series graphics cards offered. Specifications for the GTX 680M series graphics card includes:
The GTX 680M is a true Kepler-based design; not a resized, die-reduced design based on the previous 670M series mobile graphics cards. Due to this, heat output is significantly reduced. This make the GTX 680M a very worth contender compared to ATI's 7970M mobile graphics card, released within the last month. Accordingly to benchmarks, previously leaked to the public, the GTX 680M holds an average of a 30% increase over the ATI 7970M graphics card and a solid 80% over NVIDIA's previous GTX 580M mobile graphics card. As one can observe, from review the specifications above, NVIDIA has released a revolutionary graphics card that will improve and change the way we look at mobile graphic card performance forever.
AVADirect has begun offering the GTX 680M graphics processing unit in Clevo P170EM & P150EM notebooks. Although the option is available, AVADirect does not expect availability of the GTX 680M graphics processing units until the end of June 2012. Those interested in the GTX 680M solution are welcome to contact the AVADirect sales line for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends wall running, Titan mechs possibly on the way
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure