NOW SAPPHIRE HD 4870 TOXIC has 1GB !
Vapor-X cooler again featured on latest high performance graphic card
SAPPHIRE Technology has just announced global availability of a new 1GB version of its highly acclaimed HD 4870 TOXIC Edition graphics card featuring Vapor-X - the Vapor Chamber cooling technology pioneered by SAPPHIRE.
The SAPPHIRE HD 4870 1GB TOXIC Edition features the award winning Vapor-X cooler, SAPPHIRE's implementation of Vapor Chamber Technology (VCT) first introduced by SAPPHIRE over a year ago on its ATOMIC and TOXIC series of high performance graphics cards. On this new model, the Vapor-X cooling solution is used to efficiently remove heat from the core logic. So the heat from the GPU, memory and other components is carried away by the vapor chamber together with three heatpipes and heatsinks cooled by a thermally controlled fan venting outside the case. This hybrid solution provides more efficient and quieter cooling than competing solutions for this generation of high performance graphics.
The SAPPHIRE HD 4870 TOXIC edition ships overclocked out of the box for an immediate high performance graphical or gaming experience, and the advanced cooling solution provides enthusiasts with further scope for performance tuning.
The SAPPHIRE HD 4870 TOXIC has 1GB of high performance GDDR5 memory, clocked at 1000MHz (4Gbps effective) and the GPU core is pre-overclocked at 780MHz. Supporting AMD CrossFireX technology, two high speed connectors on each card allow multiple cards to be daisy-chained together for enhanced performance when installed in a suitable CrossFireX mainboard.
All SAPPHIRE graphics cards in the HD 4000 series incorporate the latest ATI Avivo HD Technology for enhanced Video display and feature a second generation built in UVD (Unified Video decoder) for the hardware accelerated decoding of Blu-ray and HD DVD content for both VC-1 and H.264 codecs, as well as Mpeg files, considerably reducing CPU loading. The dedicated HDMI adaptor has 7.1 surround sound supports and delivers audio and video output on a single cable for direct connection to an HDMI ready display.
SAPPHIRE HD 4000 series graphics cards are Microsoft Windows Vista Premium certified and supported by the ATI Catalyst® suite of software, ensuring customers have ongoing access to software updates for performance, stability and added features. Support for DirectX10.1 provides developers with access to enhanced programming techniques and new lighting effects.
Full specifications and photographs are available at https://www.sapphiretech.com
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit