NOW SAPPHIRE HD 4870 TOXIC has 1GB !
Vapor-X cooler again featured on latest high performance graphic card
SAPPHIRE Technology has just announced global availability of a new 1GB version of its highly acclaimed HD 4870 TOXIC Edition graphics card featuring Vapor-X - the Vapor Chamber cooling technology pioneered by SAPPHIRE.
The SAPPHIRE HD 4870 1GB TOXIC Edition features the award winning Vapor-X cooler, SAPPHIRE's implementation of Vapor Chamber Technology (VCT) first introduced by SAPPHIRE over a year ago on its ATOMIC and TOXIC series of high performance graphics cards. On this new model, the Vapor-X cooling solution is used to efficiently remove heat from the core logic. So the heat from the GPU, memory and other components is carried away by the vapor chamber together with three heatpipes and heatsinks cooled by a thermally controlled fan venting outside the case. This hybrid solution provides more efficient and quieter cooling than competing solutions for this generation of high performance graphics.
The SAPPHIRE HD 4870 TOXIC edition ships overclocked out of the box for an immediate high performance graphical or gaming experience, and the advanced cooling solution provides enthusiasts with further scope for performance tuning.
The SAPPHIRE HD 4870 TOXIC has 1GB of high performance GDDR5 memory, clocked at 1000MHz (4Gbps effective) and the GPU core is pre-overclocked at 780MHz. Supporting AMD CrossFireX technology, two high speed connectors on each card allow multiple cards to be daisy-chained together for enhanced performance when installed in a suitable CrossFireX mainboard.
All SAPPHIRE graphics cards in the HD 4000 series incorporate the latest ATI Avivo HD Technology for enhanced Video display and feature a second generation built in UVD (Unified Video decoder) for the hardware accelerated decoding of Blu-ray and HD DVD content for both VC-1 and H.264 codecs, as well as Mpeg files, considerably reducing CPU loading. The dedicated HDMI adaptor has 7.1 surround sound supports and delivers audio and video output on a single cable for direct connection to an HDMI ready display.
SAPPHIRE HD 4000 series graphics cards are Microsoft Windows Vista Premium certified and supported by the ATI Catalyst® suite of software, ensuring customers have ongoing access to software updates for performance, stability and added features. Support for DirectX10.1 provides developers with access to enhanced programming techniques and new lighting effects.
Full specifications and photographs are available at https://www.sapphiretech.com
Latest News Posts
- Bloodborne is getting its very own physical vinyl soundtrack
- Eddie Murphy might be come back to stand-up comedy for $70m
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- 'Holy Grail' of computer science found in Quantum Computing
- Netflix's Witcher TV show gets 1st trailer, Geralt is HUGE
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price