Introducing MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof 3 (BP3) mSATA III solid state drives for laptops, ultrabooks, tablets, desktop computers and more.
BP3 drives are easy to install SSD upgrades that eliminate the bottle-neck of stock hard drives and double the performance of SATA II drives with R/W speeds up to 500MB/s and 315MB/s respectively; not only increasing productivity but lowering energy consumption and prolonging battery life per I/O.
Want to use a BP3 drive with your existing SATA II applications? BP3 drives are completely backwards compatible and will in most cases peg your SATA II BUS Speeds.
If you've yet to make the move to SSD, then you don't know what you are missing. If you have, the unmatched price for performance of BP3 drives will make upgrading on a budget - a reality. See our estimated pricing below, pricing may be vary based on retailer location.
MyDigitalSSD BP3 mSATA III (6G) Solid State Drives
- 32GB: $49.99
- 128GB: $139.99
- 64GB: $79.99
- 256GB: $269.99
MyDigitalSSD BP3 SATA III (6G) 2.5" Solid State Drives
- 64GB: $79.99
- 256GB: $219.99
- 128GB: $119.99
- 512GB: $499.99
BP3 products are currently available for pre-order at MyDigitalDiscount.com and will soon be available from all MyDigitalSSD resellers around the world.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit