Sparkle, one of the leading manufacturers of graphics cards, revealed today its brand new GTX 680 Inferno, using NVIDIA's 28 nm Kepler GPU architecture and GPU Boost technology, which dynamically adjusts GPU speeds to maximize gaming performance up to 2 times higher than GTX 580. SPARKLE GTX 680 Inferno brings you a most fantastic gaming experience to satisfy all hardcore PC gamers' requirements.
Kepler architecture makes a giant leap in efficient-performance
Featuring 1536 CUDA cores, 1006 MHz GPU clock and 2GB of high-speed GDDR5 memory,
SPARKLE's flagship 28 nm GTX 680 Inferno graphics card greatly improves system power consumption and supports the latest PCI Express Gen 3 standards. The card requires two 6-pin power connectors, as the card has a TDP of only 195W. SPARKLE GTX 680 Inferno is not only faster but also operates at a much lower temperature and consumes lesser power than its rivals.
The Fastest single-card gaming on Earth
The new SMX streaming multiprocessor delivers twice the performance/watt compared to previous generations. NVIDIA GPU Boost is a technique which dynamically boosts clock speeds based on the workload of the every game and the headroom available. The SPARKLE GTX 680 Inferno has a 1,006 MHz base clock and a 1,058 MHz boost clock and can shift based on the dependence of the load and power consumption.
The Smoothest gameplay experience on Earth
The SPARKLE GTX 680 Inferno supports FXAA and TXAA anti-aliasing techniques.
FXAA anti-aliasing technique can be up to 60% faster than 4xMSAA. TXAA is a new style anti aliasing technique that makes the most of the graphics card high texture performance for better image quality. In addition, Adaptive VSync technology provides the perfect solution for gamers without sudden stuttering and no tearing on the screen.
The Riches test visual experience on Earth
The SPARKLE GTX 680 Inferno is able to run quad-display support and comes with 2 Dual-Link DVI outputs, 1 HDMI 1.4 port, and 1 Display port connector. With NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology, you can expand your PC games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for breathtaking panoramic gaming, plus the new card can support a fourth accessory display to get access to your email, web, cheat sheets , or other applications while you game.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower