AVADirect, a leading provider of custom computer solutions, now offers NVIDIA GTX 670 Graphics Card.
NVIDIA recently released the GTX 670 dual graphics card to drive the 600 series graphics cards further with a juggernaut graphics cards to shatter gaming and synthetic benchmarks everywhere. Now, NVIDIA will visit an area that many enthusiasts enjoy; price to performance. The GTX 670 offers another available flavor of the new Kepler cards, with a lower price point, and remarkable performance to go along with it.
As always, AVADirect sets themselves apart from competitors by providing the largest selection of components and modifications. Amongst these selections, AVADirect offers hundreds of graphics card variants for end-users to decide upon. The GTX 670 is not just a choice, but "the" choice for enthusiasts that want the best performance for their dollar. AVADirect Gaming configurations will feature the graphics card to offer the most competitive pricing for a high-end gaming configuration, even more so in an SLI configuration with the GTX 670s Quad SLI support.
The GTX 670 has vastly improved specifications over the previous GTX 570 generation. So much so, that reports have begun to appear claiming the GTX 670 offers more performance than the ATI HD 7950 and 7970. With all comparisons aside, details surrounding the GTX 670 support these claims. Specifications such as a 915Mhz base clock (with a 980Mhz boost clock) and effective 6008Mhz memory clock make the GTX 670 looks insanely promising to end-users aware of previous NVIDIA graphics card specifications. What's even more interesting, is the 1,344 CUDA cores and 4GB of video RAM. These specifications play a large role in the performance per dollar the GTX 670 is capable of providing, and AVADirect guarantees the graphics card will provide a pleasurable gaming and graphics experience in their systems.
The GTX 670 is posted in respectable configurations on AVADirect.com and will continue to be updated as manufacturers release their variant models.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases discrete GPU prototype, powered by Raja Koduri
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes rakes in $295m in first year
- Sniper Ghost Warrior dev hit with huge layoffs
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit