HONG KONG - May 10, 2012 - ZOTAC International, a global innovator and channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs, today releases the ZOTAC GeForce┬« GTX 670 and GeForce┬« GTX 670 AMP! Edition graphics cards - an elevated upgrade for demanding gamers.
The ZOTAC GeForce┬« GTX 670 series graphics cards deliver exceptional price/performance with magnificent visuals and stellar cooling in a single-GPU graphics card. Powered by the latest NVIDIA┬« GeForce┬« 600-series architecture, the ZOTAC GeForce┬« GTX 670 series are the first graphics cards to introduce the latest new features such as quad-display output, NVIDIA┬« 3D Vision┬Ö Surround, NVIDIA┬« GPU Boost and NVIDIA┬« Adaptive Vertical Sync technologies to its competitive price point.
"NVIDIA┬«'s latest GeForce┬« architecture enables us to take gaming performance and visual details to unexplored levels. Our new ZOTAC GeForce┬« GTX 670 series graphics cards embrace all the new architectural upgrades and features at more attractive price points," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC GeForce┬« GTX 670 AMP! Edition is designed for demanding gamers that desire an extra edge in frame rates with its amplified graphics processor and memory. The amplified ZOTAC GeForce┬« GTX 670 AMP! Edition also receives a cooling system upgrade to a 2.5-slot dual-fan cooler that delivers superior cooling performance for lower operating temperatures.
A 3-Day Game Pass for TrackMania 2 Canyon is bundled with the ZOTAC GeForce┬« GTX670 series to let gamers hop in the drivers seat of the latest online stunt-racing phenomena and compete against other drivers or in the ZOTAC TrackMania 2 Cup for a chance to win a prize.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce┬« GTX 670 series!
┬Ľ New ZOTAC GeForce┬« GTX 670 AMP! Edition & GeForce┬« GTX 670 graphics cards
┬Ľ NVIDIA┬« GeForce┬« GTX 670 GPU
┬Ľ 1344 SMX unified shaders
┬Ľ ZOTAC GeForce┬« GTX 670 AMP! Edition
o Engine clock: 1098 MHz (base), 1176 MHz (boost)
o 2GB GDDR5 memory
o Memory clock: 6608 MHz
o Custom Dual-Fan Cooler
┬Ľ ZOTAC GeForce┬« GTX 670
o Engine clock: 915 MHz (base), 980 MHz (boost)
o 2GB GDDR5 memory
o Memory clock: 6008 MHz
┬Ľ 256-bit memory interface
┬Ľ DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI & DisplayPort outputs
┬Ľ PCI Express 3.0 interface
┬Ľ NVIDIA┬« GPU Boost technology
┬Ľ NVIDIA┬« 3D Vision┬Ö Surround capable
┬Ľ NVIDIA┬« FXAA technology
┬Ľ NVIDIA┬« TXAA technology
┬Ľ NVIDIA┬« SLI┬Ö ready
┬Ľ NVIDIA┬« Adaptive Vertical Sync
┬Ľ DirectX┬« 11 technology & Shader Model 5.0
┬Ľ OpenGL┬« 4.2 compatible
┬Ľ Hardware-accelerated Full HD video playback
┬Ľ Blu-ray 3D ready
┬Ľ Loss-less audio bitstream capable
┬Ľ TrackMania 2 Canyon 3-Day Game Pass included
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit