TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today releases its own design edition of HD7800 series: the PowerColor HD7870 and HD7850. The latest HD7800 series packed with selected power kit and efficient cooling system; with solid components onboard, easily enhancing the stability and thermal capacity, delivering truly rich and stunning HD performance with the support for vivid DirectX® 11.1 gaming.
The PowerColor HD7870 clocks at 1000MHz core speed and 1200MHz memory speed, while HD7850 has 860MHz core and 1200MHz memory; with advanced PCI Express 3.0 support, the latest series can boost up the power of GPU easily by doubling the bandwidth per land of previous generation.
The PowerColor HD7800 series equipped with industry-leading technology; by utilizing AMD Eyefinity 2.0 technology and AMD HD3D Technology, the HD7800 series supports multi-display stereoscopic 3Dcontent, allowing an immersive "wrap around" gaming experience. Also, with the support of AMD PowerTune technology and AMD ZeroCore technology, enabling the intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance when needed, delivering the most efficient way for gaming like never before.
Latest News Posts
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz