TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today releases its own design edition of HD7800 series: the PowerColor HD7870 and HD7850. The latest HD7800 series packed with selected power kit and efficient cooling system; with solid components onboard, easily enhancing the stability and thermal capacity, delivering truly rich and stunning HD performance with the support for vivid DirectX® 11.1 gaming.
The PowerColor HD7870 clocks at 1000MHz core speed and 1200MHz memory speed, while HD7850 has 860MHz core and 1200MHz memory; with advanced PCI Express 3.0 support, the latest series can boost up the power of GPU easily by doubling the bandwidth per land of previous generation.
The PowerColor HD7800 series equipped with industry-leading technology; by utilizing AMD Eyefinity 2.0 technology and AMD HD3D Technology, the HD7800 series supports multi-display stereoscopic 3Dcontent, allowing an immersive "wrap around" gaming experience. Also, with the support of AMD PowerTune technology and AMD ZeroCore technology, enabling the intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance when needed, delivering the most efficient way for gaming like never before.
Latest News Posts
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct