Inno3D now brings you the iChill HerculeZ 3000 GTX 680! The daisy chain architecture of the cooler design allows for multiple customizable configuration to suit your style. The latest HerculeZ models has 9 scythe blades on each of its fans that work actively with the Herculez Ball Bearing to keep the temperature cool under the hood at all times.
The HerculeZ is made up of a large heatsink with several large heatpipes protruding from the side. The reflective cores indicate a well lapped heatsink as the flat and smooth surface provides better surface area for heat dissipation. Looking at the underside you get a good look at the large heatsink fins which are quite dense and have been designed around the shroud as they fit it very nicely.
Heatpipes are an efficient way of moving heat from one area to another and are usually used to connect the high density block of the cooler with the large surface area fins.
Customize your style; customize your performance!
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard