NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Cryo E40 Notebook cooler for laptops up to 15". Cryo E40 employs a unique approach to high performance notebook cooling with 2x 80mm moveable fans that adapt to any laptop configuration. Featuring low-powered magnetic clasps designed to be safe around any piece of technology, users can easily adjust the positioning of the two fans enabling precise direction of airflow towards the notebooks most frequent hot spots.
Cryo E40's additional features include the ability to run the USB cable to either the left or right side for maximum flexibility and an easily removable mesh cover for quick access to your fans. All of this advanced cooling technology is packed into an ultra-slim, lightweight profile for easy mobile use while traveling or on-the-go.
"Not all notebooks have the same configuration of heat-generating components" said Johnny Hou, Founder of NZXT. "Cryo E40 provides the ultimate universal high performance cooling capabilities in that you can specifically customize the direction of airflow based on where your computer emits the most heat. It's an incredibly innovative feature that we feel the mobile enthusiast community will truly embrace."
Cryo E40 will be available for $27.99 in May. For product information, technical specifications, image gallery and more, visit https://www.nzxt.com/new/products/notebook_cooling/cryo_e40
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit