TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces a Go! Green solution into HD7700 series: the PowerColor Go! Green HD7750. With passive cooling design, Go! Green HD7750 delivers an absolutely silent gaming experience without extra power consumption, enabling the same amazing graphics performance with best power efficiency in a 0dB environment.
The PowerColor Go! Green HD7750 has 800MHz Core and 4.5Gbps memory clock, by taking advantage of selected power kit design, with PowerPAK SO-8, shielded inductor and solid capacitor onboard, it enhances the stability and ensures the continuous out of box performance that gamers pursued.
Also, the PowerColor Go! Green HD7750 supports all the latest feature; with AMD Eyefinity 2.0 and AMD HD3D technology, it can expand your gaming view beyond 5760x1080 resolutions across multi displays and enable the most vivid gaming experience; by taking advantage of AMD APP Acceleration, it'll speed up the daily tasks by offloading computing from CPU to GPU.
Furthermore, it packed with the ultra-efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology which allows GPU to consume virtually no power when in idle mode. More than that, gamers should be satisfied with AMD PowerTune technology, it allows the intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance when needed, delivering the most efficient way for gaming like never before.
Latest News Posts
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit