TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces a Go! Green solution into HD7700 series: the PowerColor Go! Green HD7750. With passive cooling design, Go! Green HD7750 delivers an absolutely silent gaming experience without extra power consumption, enabling the same amazing graphics performance with best power efficiency in a 0dB environment.
The PowerColor Go! Green HD7750 has 800MHz Core and 4.5Gbps memory clock, by taking advantage of selected power kit design, with PowerPAK SO-8, shielded inductor and solid capacitor onboard, it enhances the stability and ensures the continuous out of box performance that gamers pursued.
Also, the PowerColor Go! Green HD7750 supports all the latest feature; with AMD Eyefinity 2.0 and AMD HD3D technology, it can expand your gaming view beyond 5760x1080 resolutions across multi displays and enable the most vivid gaming experience; by taking advantage of AMD APP Acceleration, it'll speed up the daily tasks by offloading computing from CPU to GPU.
Furthermore, it packed with the ultra-efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology which allows GPU to consume virtually no power when in idle mode. More than that, gamers should be satisfied with AMD PowerTune technology, it allows the intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance when needed, delivering the most efficient way for gaming like never before.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series