TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces a Go! Green solution into HD7700 series: the PowerColor Go! Green HD7750. With passive cooling design, Go! Green HD7750 delivers an absolutely silent gaming experience without extra power consumption, enabling the same amazing graphics performance with best power efficiency in a 0dB environment.
The PowerColor Go! Green HD7750 has 800MHz Core and 4.5Gbps memory clock, by taking advantage of selected power kit design, with PowerPAK SO-8, shielded inductor and solid capacitor onboard, it enhances the stability and ensures the continuous out of box performance that gamers pursued.
Also, the PowerColor Go! Green HD7750 supports all the latest feature; with AMD Eyefinity 2.0 and AMD HD3D technology, it can expand your gaming view beyond 5760x1080 resolutions across multi displays and enable the most vivid gaming experience; by taking advantage of AMD APP Acceleration, it'll speed up the daily tasks by offloading computing from CPU to GPU.
Furthermore, it packed with the ultra-efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology which allows GPU to consume virtually no power when in idle mode. More than that, gamers should be satisfied with AMD PowerTune technology, it allows the intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance when needed, delivering the most efficient way for gaming like never before.
Latest News Posts
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard