FREMONT, California - March 29, 2012 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that it has won two Manufacturer or the Year 2011 awards from PC Games Hardware in Germany in the categories of PC memory and compact CPU coolers.
The awards were voted for by the readers of PC Games Hardware and https://www.pcgameshardware.de. Nearly 15,000 votes in total were cast. The award for 2011 Manufacturer of the Year makes it six years in a row that Corsair has won this prestigious accolade.
"We are delighted and extremely proud to receive these awards from the knowledgeable readers of PC Games Hardware," said Andy Paul, CEO at Corsair. "We've worked hard to ensure our Hydro Series CPU coolers match up to the performance expectations of enthusiasts, so we're thrilled to receive the award for best compact CPU coolers. And to win Manufacturer of the Year for memory for the sixth year running shows that we can continue to successfully expand into new product categories while retaining our dominant position as the World's leading builder of performance PC memory."
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard