Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, the award-winning aluminum computer chassis manufacturer, today announces the automobile-esque PC-Q15. With its space-saving design, the PC-Q15 is an ideal data storage center for the numerous hi-tech mobile devices of the modern mobile consumer.
Supporting mini-ITX motherboards, the PC-Q15 with its the rectangular shape and wheel-like stubs resembles a miniature SUV. Not only does this chassis stand out in any environment, but the compact dimensions of (W x H x D) 210 mm x 216 mm x 330 mm (8.27" x 8.50" x 12.99") allows the PC-Q15 to serve as the home central hub for the modern mobile user in any nook or cranny.
With optical drive support and multiple HDD/SSD drive bays, the PC-Q15 gives users numerous options for data storage. The forward facing 5.25" drive bay is at the top on the chassis with the 3.5" and 2.5" drive bays hanging below it. The hot-swappable 3.5" HDD is aided by perfectly sized rubber strips that are effortlessly attach to the side of your 3.5" drive, allowing you to easily take your HDD in and out. Hanging below the 3.5" drive, the 2.5" drive bay holds three 2.5" HDDs/SSDs and can be adjusted to face the front or side.
Adding to the PC-Q15's unique design, the motherboard plate lays flat against the bottom of the chassis. A prerouted cable simplifies connections between the motherboard and the the two USB 3.0 ports on the front panel. Keeping your system at optimum running temperatures, the included 120 mm fan with Lian Li's signature removable washable filter blows cool air directly across the motherboard and 2.5" SSDs.
Making the most out of every available space, the compact PC-Q15 supports VGA cards up to 250 mm (9.84") in length and CPU coolers with a height of up to 90 mm (3.54"). The included 300 W power supply with 80-Plus efficiency sits at the top rear of the chassis providing power to your components.
Wheel-like stubs with rubber strips not only keep the this chassis elevated, but also reduces vibrations to a minimum. As to be expected from Lian Li, the PC-Q15 is completely constructed from aluminum, and features pop-off panels for easy access to your system.
The Lian Li PC-Q15 is available in silver and back for the suggested retail price of US$179 / 179.
Product Highlights of PC-Q15:
- Compact, automobile-esque design with pop-off panels
- Supports mini-ITX motherboards
- Included 300 W 80 Plus power supply
- Front fan with removable filter blows directly on 2.5" hard drives and motherboard
- Rubber strips on the bottom wheel-like stubs to prevent vibration
- Hot-swappable 3.5" HDD
- Two colors: Silver & Black
- MSRP: US$179 / 179 (VAT not included)
- Available in the US & Canada by the end of May
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series