AMD(NYSE: AMD) today reached a major milestone in the graphics industry with worldwide availability of its full line of next generation AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPUs in less than three months. Starting in December, AMD launched the AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series, followed in February by the AMD Radeon HD 7700 Seriesand completed today with availability of the AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series graphics cards.
"Bringing the first 28nm graphics cards to market in December spurred us to continue pushing the boundaries, product after product, culminating with today's product availability," said Zvika Greenstein, director of product management, GPU Division, AMD. "Look at our feature set: Graphics Core Next, AMD Eyefinity 2.0, AMD PowerTune, AMD ZeroCore Power technologies and of course our GHz Edition graphics cards - it is without doubt that AMD stands alone in the graphics industry."
The AMD Radeon HD 7970, the world's fastest and most advanced single GPU,4 unleashed AMD's revolutionary Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture and packed in support for PCI Express® 3.0.1. The momentum continued in January with the arrival of the AMD Radeon HD 7950 GPU and in February, with the AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series, including the first graphics card to ever break the 1 GHz barrier, the AMD Radeon HD 7770. With today's availability of the AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series, packed with 2GB of GDDR5 memory for serious gaming, AMD is leading the way-unrivaled in providing customers with a full lineup of next-generation graphics cards.
Since the launch cycle began, AMD has received over 200 of the industry's most coveted product review awards and praise from some of industry's leading reviewers. Currently over 60 SKUs of the AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series product line featuring custom cooling solutions and overclocked engines are available to customers worldwide
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz