ASUS has launched the Eee PC 1025 Flare Series, an Intel Atom Cedar Trail-powered netbook with a brand new design. The latest Intel Atom dual-core processor offers four times the graphical performance compared to the previous generation, while consuming less battery.
The Eee PC 1025 comes equipped with the exclusive ASUS Super Hybrid Engine II with Instant On technology, which enables 2-second resumption from sleep mode and up to twenty-one days of standby time. Full HD 1080p video playback on HDTVs comes by way of the HDMI output port and the Eee PC 1025 provides Blu-ray 2.0 support as well. Connectivity is a breeze too with the built-in USB 3.0, DLNA, and Wi-Fi Direct.
Brand new design, both inside and outside
The Eee PC 1025 Flare Series comes in eleven different colors, including Addict Pink, Mysterious Blue, and Plucky Purple. ASUS has also enhanced the design through additions such as the metallic-like finish on the lid, as well as chrome accents around the sides of the netbook. With the exclusive ASUS Super Hybrid Engine II technology with Instant On, the Eee PC 1025 can resume from sleep in just two seconds. With up to twenty-one days of standby time, users need not worry about running out of battery. Finally, built-in data security features ensure zero data loss, with user data automatically saved to the hard drive when the battery drops below 5%.
Powerful performance with long battery life
The Eee PC 1025 Flare Series comes equipped with the latest Intel Atom Cedar Trail dual-core processor clocked at 1.8 GHz, and supports up to 2 GB of DDR3 memory and up to 500 GB of hard drive space. Users will also receive 3 GB of cloud storage space on ASUS WebStorage. The latest Intel Atom processor offers six times the graphical performance compared to previous generations, and fully supports Blu-ray quality videos. Super Hybrid Engine II technology manages the battery life to give users up to twelve hours of use with one charge.
Multimedia and sharing
The Eee PC 1025 Flare Series provides Full HD 1080p video playback. Built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 3.0 keeps users connected; while USB 3.0 provides data transfer speeds ten times faster than USB 2.0. With DLNA support, users can stream music, photos, and videos to any DLNA-compatible devices in the home, such as the flat-panel TVs. Wi-Fi Direct enables users to transfer files wirelessly between the Eee PC 1025 and other devices directly without having to go through a network. This is very convenient for file sharing on-the-go.
The Smart Camera features a 4x zoom, which allows users to quickly focus their images depending on how far they are sitting away from the camera. A convenient sliding cover is also included with the webcam to increase privacy.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation VR changes will be 'dramatic' over next 10 years
- Apple rumored to be working on 31.6-inch 6K display
- Metro Exodus dev talks ray tracing on next-gen consoles
- Star Citizen dev says ray tracing is 'a massive headache'
- Razer kills its PC game storefront
- Best reminder app
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!