AVADirect, a leading custom computer integrator, is now offering the latest Sandy Bridge-E based E5 Xeon servers and workstations. The design of the E5 Xeon processor is directly related to the vastly growing data center industry as we know it. Oriented toward new cloud-connected features, the Xeon E5 processors will help drive the server and workstation industry like never seen before. E5 processors are offered in three variants: Quad-core, Six-core, and Eight-core chips will help end-users decide what should be utilized for the task in mind. Intel offers a wide variety of E5 Xeon processors, the E5-2603 quad-core being the low-end of the spectrum, and the E5-2690 eight-core providing high-ranked performance over previous Xeon processors. It is also very important to note power consumption will increase with the capabilities of each chip, but this also creates numerous possibilities for a multitude of configurations. To introduce a more unique experience for each end-user, AVADirect provides over 1000 different combinations of components for configurations that feature the E5 Xeon processors.
AVADirect currently offers four different configuration types featuring the latest E5 Xeon series processor chipset. Servers (1U, 2U, and 4U/Pedestal), manufactured by Supermicro, and workstations (a Graphics Computer Workstation and Tesla HPC Personal Supercomputer). Businesses interested in taking advantage of AVADirect's ability to build complete server systems will find their ability to install up to 512GB of RAM, create extensive RAID arrays, have many of the first server systems to feature USB 3.0 ports. Those seeking to take advantage of workstations provided by AVADirect's distinctive, in-depth attention to detail have the option to create a Graphics-oriented configuration with support for two E5 Xeon processors, up to 256GB of RAM, and four high-end graphics processing units in SLI or Crossfire. The Tesla HPC Personal Supercomputer configuration offers the same features, but with support for Tesla cards to approach computational applications, that are heavily intensive, with ease. AVADirect will continue to add components and choices to the above mentioned configurations to continuously provide the most custom systems offered in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ