FREMONT, Calif. - Mar. 6, 2012 - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) announced today the Logitech® BH320 USB Stereo Earbuds, which provide enterprise-grade in-ear audio for PC telephony and videoconferencing. Developed specifically for the business market, the earbuds are both stylish and subtle, while offering a full set of in-line controls and easy installation.
The Logitech BH320 USB Stereo Earbuds are the first earbuds qualified as Optimized for Microsoft Lync, a designation from Microsoft Corp. for communications devices that "provide a high quality user experience, with 'just works' installation, rich audio and video, and a lower total cost of ownership."
"Earbuds have become popular for listening to music and talking on mobile phones, so we realize many people prefer earbuds for PC-based communications," said Giovanni Mezgec, general manager for Lync at Microsoft. "We're delighted that enterprises deploying Microsoft Lync have an option to use light-weight, high-quality earbuds that are Optimized for Microsoft Lync."
Featuring a sleek black finish and brushed aluminum accents, the new Logitech earbuds weigh only slightly more than one ounce and come with a convenient travel pouch for the mobile professional. In-line controls for volume up, volume down, mute, call answer and call end make it simple to manage voice and video calls without having to touch the keyboard or mouse.
No driver or other software is required - the earbuds are ready just seconds after plugging into any open USB port.
"The Logitech BH320 USB Stereo Earbuds are an elegant choice for those who want a headset that is barely visible, yet looks good and delivers an outstanding audio experience," said Eric Kintz, vice president and general manager of Logitech for Business. "These earbuds are the perfect portable companion for the new 'anywhere office,' where work gets done at home, in hotels, at airports, in shared office spaces and many points in between."
Compatible with major unified communications (UC) platforms, the Logitech BH320 USB Stereo Earbuds use five-band parametric equalization on both the microphone and speaker paths for optimal sound quality that closely matches the experience of normal speech in the same room. In addition, active echo cancellation helps make the user's speech clearly intelligible to those on the other end of phone calls and videoconferences. A six-foot cord allows for an increased range of movement during calls.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech BH320 USB Stereo Earbuds are expected to be available in North America and Europe later this month for, a suggested price of $79.99, from resellers who specialize in the business-to-business market. The product will not be offered by consumer electronics retailers. For more information on the Logitech BH320 USB Stereo Earbuds and other Logitech products for business, please visit https://www.logitech.com/business or our blog.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 Premium Edition costs a huge $900
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX overclocked to 6GHz with LN2
- Dishonored series is sleeping for now, says Arkane
- Bandai Namco may be making a new horror game
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market