FREMONT, Calif. - Mar. 6, 2012 - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) announced today the Logitech® BH320 USB Stereo Earbuds, which provide enterprise-grade in-ear audio for PC telephony and videoconferencing. Developed specifically for the business market, the earbuds are both stylish and subtle, while offering a full set of in-line controls and easy installation.
The Logitech BH320 USB Stereo Earbuds are the first earbuds qualified as Optimized for Microsoft Lync, a designation from Microsoft Corp. for communications devices that "provide a high quality user experience, with 'just works' installation, rich audio and video, and a lower total cost of ownership."
"Earbuds have become popular for listening to music and talking on mobile phones, so we realize many people prefer earbuds for PC-based communications," said Giovanni Mezgec, general manager for Lync at Microsoft. "We're delighted that enterprises deploying Microsoft Lync have an option to use light-weight, high-quality earbuds that are Optimized for Microsoft Lync."
Featuring a sleek black finish and brushed aluminum accents, the new Logitech earbuds weigh only slightly more than one ounce and come with a convenient travel pouch for the mobile professional. In-line controls for volume up, volume down, mute, call answer and call end make it simple to manage voice and video calls without having to touch the keyboard or mouse.
No driver or other software is required - the earbuds are ready just seconds after plugging into any open USB port.
"The Logitech BH320 USB Stereo Earbuds are an elegant choice for those who want a headset that is barely visible, yet looks good and delivers an outstanding audio experience," said Eric Kintz, vice president and general manager of Logitech for Business. "These earbuds are the perfect portable companion for the new 'anywhere office,' where work gets done at home, in hotels, at airports, in shared office spaces and many points in between."
Compatible with major unified communications (UC) platforms, the Logitech BH320 USB Stereo Earbuds use five-band parametric equalization on both the microphone and speaker paths for optimal sound quality that closely matches the experience of normal speech in the same room. In addition, active echo cancellation helps make the user's speech clearly intelligible to those on the other end of phone calls and videoconferences. A six-foot cord allows for an increased range of movement during calls.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech BH320 USB Stereo Earbuds are expected to be available in North America and Europe later this month for, a suggested price of $79.99, from resellers who specialize in the business-to-business market. The product will not be offered by consumer electronics retailers. For more information on the Logitech BH320 USB Stereo Earbuds and other Logitech products for business, please visit https://www.logitech.com/business or our blog.
Latest News Posts
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series