Taipei, Taiwan, 1st February 2012 - VIA Technologies, Inc., a leading innovator of power efficient x86 processor platforms, today announced net sales for January 2012 of NT$ 302.94 million (US$ 10.24 million approximately).
This sales revenue represents a 13% month-on-month increase over revenues of NT$ 267.28 million (US$ 9.04 million) in December 2011.
Table 1: VIA January Sales Revenue
* In thousands of NT dollars
^ In thousands of US dollars (conversion US$1 = NT$ 29.58)
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard