Antec Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces the Three Hundred Two enclosure, the latest addition to their Gaming Series. This sleek, black chassis is designed to handle today's and tomorrow's high-performance systems that are custom built for gamers from the inside-out.
The Three Hundred Two enclosure is perfect for gamers, system integrators and casual builders alike because of its extensive cooling advantages and expandability.
High Performance Cooling Advantages - The Three Hundred Two is built for maximum cooling thanks to its perforated front bezel, included dual TwoCool fans, and four optional fans, including a 120 mm CPU exhaust fan behind the motherboard, to ensure gamers can play beyond the long hours of the night
Extensive Compatibility and Expandability - The Three Hundred Two utilizes eight expansion slots for up to three 12.5" (318 mm) graphics cards for compatibility with the largest GPUs.
Intelligent Design - This enclosure has removable, washable PSU and front intake air filters, along with a cable management system that features four strategically placed holes and 3 cm of space behind the motherboard tray. It's even easier for builders to start using their new PC right away thanks to the Three Hundred Two's three 5.25" and five 3.5" tool-less drive bays.
"The Three Hundred Two is an excellent enclosure for those who want to build a reliable, long-lasting PC," said Mafalda Cogliani, Global Marketing Director for Antec. "The enclosure has great cooling and expandability options, making it the perfect choice for anyone looking to build a new and affordable gaming PC with high functionality and design."
The Three Hundred Two is available now through our distributors and resellers such as ASI, D&h, INGRAM, TECH DATA, MA LABS, CANADA COMPUTERS, NEWEGG, SUPERCOM, NCIX, FRY'Swith a MSRP of $79.95.
11 drive bays:
o 3 x 5.25" tool-less drive bays
o 2 x 2.5" drive bays (dedicated)
o 6 x 3.5" tool-less drive bays
Motherboards: Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
8 expansion slots
Maximum graphics card size: 12.5" (318 mm)
Maximum CPU cooler height: 6.7" (170 mm)
o 1 x 120 mm rear TwoCool fan
o 1 x 140 mm top TwoCool fan
o 2 x 120 mm front intake fans (optional)
o 1 x 120 mm side intake fan (optional)
o 1 x 120 mm side exhaust fan behind motherboard (optional)
Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake
Water cooling support: top water cooling grommets
Enlarged CPU cutout
Front I/O ports:
o 2 x USB 3.0 with internal motherboard connector
o Audio In/Out
No power supply included
o 513 mm (H) x 229 mm (W) x 471 mm (D)
o 20.2" (H) x 9" (W) x 18.5" (D)
o 565 mm (H) x 290 mm (W) x 525 mm (D)
o 22.2" (H) x 11.4" (W) x 20.7" (D)
Net Weight: 15.3 lb (6.9 kg)
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard