iBUYPOWER CHOOSEN BY THERMALTAKE AS FIRST SYSTEM BUILDER TO OFFER XPRESSAR
iBUYPOWER will be displaying the Xpressar at CES at the Venetian
El Monte, CA - December 18, 2008 - iBUYPOWER, known for its innovative and powerful gaming PCs, is excited to announce it has been chosen by Thermaltake as the first, and currently only, system builder to offer the Xpressar. The Thermaltake Xpressar Case is the world's first micro-refrigeration cooling case and features phase-change cooling technology, similar to air conditioners or industrial freezers, to cool system components.
"We are honored to be selected as the first builder to offer the Xpressar," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "We see this as a major advancement in cooling solutions, and look forward to taking full advantage of the benefits of micro-refrigeration in order to increase the performance of our gaming systems."
For many gaming computers, heat is the system's worst enemy. Higher temperatures can cause system errors or instability and reduce the lifespan of the system. Unlike traditional air cooling or even liquid cooling, the Thermaltake Xpressar micro-refrigeration cooling system can cool components to temperatures below ambient air temperatures. This enables greater overall performance while improving the overall lifespan and reliability of the system.
iBUYPOWER's first system to feature the Xpressar will come well stocked with an ATI Radeon 4870x2 video card, the Intel® Core2 Quad Processor Q9650, a Blu-Ray reader and a TB of storage space. iBUYPOWER plans to incorporate the Xpressar into its Intel® Core-I7 based Paladin F-Series gaming line in early 2009.
iBUYPOWER will have two additional systems on display at CES 2009 in Las Vegas at the Venetian Piazza Suites. One will feature AMD's new Phenom II processor, while the other is a video editing PC packing the new Quadro CX video card. To book a meeting at CES or for additional information about iBUYPOWER please contact PR representative Mark Olson at 305.576.1171 x17 or [email protected].
iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. https://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- Corsair keyboards and mice are coming to the Xbox One
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One