iBUYPOWER CHOOSEN BY THERMALTAKE AS FIRST SYSTEM BUILDER TO OFFER XPRESSAR
iBUYPOWER will be displaying the Xpressar at CES at the Venetian
El Monte, CA - December 18, 2008 - iBUYPOWER, known for its innovative and powerful gaming PCs, is excited to announce it has been chosen by Thermaltake as the first, and currently only, system builder to offer the Xpressar. The Thermaltake Xpressar Case is the world's first micro-refrigeration cooling case and features phase-change cooling technology, similar to air conditioners or industrial freezers, to cool system components.
"We are honored to be selected as the first builder to offer the Xpressar," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "We see this as a major advancement in cooling solutions, and look forward to taking full advantage of the benefits of micro-refrigeration in order to increase the performance of our gaming systems."
For many gaming computers, heat is the system's worst enemy. Higher temperatures can cause system errors or instability and reduce the lifespan of the system. Unlike traditional air cooling or even liquid cooling, the Thermaltake Xpressar micro-refrigeration cooling system can cool components to temperatures below ambient air temperatures. This enables greater overall performance while improving the overall lifespan and reliability of the system.
iBUYPOWER's first system to feature the Xpressar will come well stocked with an ATI Radeon 4870x2 video card, the Intel® Core2 Quad Processor Q9650, a Blu-Ray reader and a TB of storage space. iBUYPOWER plans to incorporate the Xpressar into its Intel® Core-I7 based Paladin F-Series gaming line in early 2009.
iBUYPOWER will have two additional systems on display at CES 2009 in Las Vegas at the Venetian Piazza Suites. One will feature AMD's new Phenom II processor, while the other is a video editing PC packing the new Quadro CX video card. To book a meeting at CES or for additional information about iBUYPOWER please contact PR representative Mark Olson at 305.576.1171 x17 or email@example.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. https://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM