RAIDON is releasing the new generation of SAS storage solutions, GR2880 and GR4880. These models can to be easily deployed while offering a stable performance and scheduled backup to the SMB.
GR2880 and GR4880 offers the remarkable SAS storage solutions, embed dual SAS host interface to the fastest data throughput for an extraordinary performance, also provides up to RAID 6 the highest RAID level protection to data from work station and data server for a secured operating environment.
Both models also provide snapshot function which only offered from high standard storage devices. This function will backup stored data in records from designation time, to prevent data encounters inevitable problems through capability of restoring primitive correct data from files of saved records.
GR2880 supports 8 of up to 15mm height 2.5" SATA HDDs, and GR4880 supports 8 of up to 26mm 3.5" SATA HDDs for the massive capacity in demands. And both models equipped RAIDON SAS module, runs on Intel 80341 CPU and 1GB of DDR2 RAM with a smallest back plane design from the market narrowing down the space requirement of system deployment, also comes with LCD system status display and provides web GUI for system configuration and monitoring via LAN or RS232, these models are the most advanced RAID storage solution in its class.
RAIDON also delivers models of GT2880 and GT4880 available for JBOD function, users may collocates a RAID card whenever is necessary to upgrade them to RAID storage for desired applications.
For more information please refer to RAIDON's website: http://www.raidon.com.tw/content.php?sno=0000464&p_id=98 or http://www.raidon.com.tw/content.php?sno=0000464&p_id=100
RAIDON, one of the brand names founded in year 2000 by RAIDON Technology Inc, is a worldwide leader of small RAID storage subsystem. RAIDON has devoted itself to integrating the requirements from markets, and designs innovative and reliable RAID data backup storage for Small & Medium business, general office users, DVR, media, and IPC industry. Simultaneously, OEM/ODM service is offered as well. To learn all of RAIDON's data storage products and service, please visit https://www.RAIDON.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit