The Supreme Cooler of Frio Series
Taipei, Taiwan | January 2, 2012|Thermaltake, the leader and pioneer in PC thermal solutions, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, with gdelivering the perfect user experiencesh as our mission and carrying the corporate vision of gbuilding Thermaltake Technology into a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology and lifestyle.h Today will be releasing the long anticipated Frio Extreme CPU air cooler who made its debut earlier this year at the world second largest IT exhibition, Computex Taipei. Frio Extreme is determined to be the highest standard of Frio series that could offer to overclockers and enthusiasts.
Thermaltake Frio Extreme made its first appearance in June this year at the Computex Taipei which has surprised the consumers with a maximum cooling capacity of up to 250W. In order to sustain the essence of the name Frio for overclockers and enthusiasts, Frio Extreme is structured with six 6mm high-efficiency copper heat-pipes to speed up heat conductivity, mirror-finished copper base provides an absolute contact to the CPU, dual specialized heat-sink towers enhanced airflow, 0.4mm aluminum fins and a pair of 140mm blue-blade fans allow a rapid thermal dissipation.
The Frio Extreme is built to have high performance with controlled noise level, a combination of VR and PWM function fan controller has been implemented. The controller is able to control both of the 140mm fans speed between 1200RPMs and 1800RPMs upon enthusiastsf preferences. Furthermore, the tool-less and easy installation fan module design grant instant disassemble and assemble of the fans. The universal all-in-one designed back-plate will support all Intel and AMD platforms, as well as it will seamlessly fit on the lasts Intel LGA 2011 socket, Frio Series guarantee to deliver the broadest processor compatibility.
Frio Extreme is the first CPU air cooler in the world that has implement dual fans VR and PWM control to deliver performance and peace for overclockers and enthusiast at the same time.
Frio Extreme CPU cooler introduction web page link: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00001826
Thermaltake Technology was established in January, 1999 and has been market to the world with g Thermaltakeh brand name ever since. The brand personality of Unique, Aggressive, Vivid, and Stylish makes Thermaltake an expert in creating Exciting things and Fascinating environment for gamers and enthusiasts, also Keep them Constantly High physically and mentally.
Moreover, Thermaltake Technology get close to consumers and observe lead usersf behavior and requirement, to design aesthetic and high quality products which will greatly improve system performance and bring the user to the up most potential. With innovative design and unique style, Thermaltake products spread rapidly among the enthusiasts in DIY market and soon become the number one choice for PC DIY enthusiasts worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit