Lian Li launches the all new T-7024W and T-7022W Top Panel Radiator Kits for PC-A70 / PC-A7010 chassis
Made for Enthusiasts
18 December, 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched two top panel radiator kits called the T-7024W and T-7022W. Both are suitable for the PC-A70 / PC-A7010 chassis only. The kits include a copper radiator mounted into the underside of the top panel with open vents to allow the internal fans to exhaust the heat. The outer face of the panel has multimedia ports for ease of use. These combo panels are ideal for those with water cooling kits and who want to keep the kit low profile and internalized, while keeping the functionality of cooling your PC rig at a premium.
Multimedia Ports and Radiator specifications
The top panels have USB 2.0 x 4, IEEE 1394 x 1, E-SATA x 1, HD+AC97 Audio connectors on the outer face of the panel, while mounted below are copper radiators, with each model having a different size. The T-7024W has the larger radiator at 140x280mm with 2x 140mm (1500RPM) Ball Bearing Fans for cooling. The smaller T-7022W has a 120x240mm copper radiator with 2x 120mm (1500RPM) Ball Bearing fans for cooling. Both are made with the superior craftsmanship and attention to detail that Lian Li is renowned for. The kits do not include tubing nor a water pump assembly and are designed to be an add on feature to an already existing water cooling setup.
Radiators for water cooling
Both radiators of the T-7024W and T-7022W have pure copper internals with black anodized coating and will be the perfect addition to any water cooling setup you may have. The advantage of the integrated radiator keeps the size and look of the traditional PC-A70 / PC-A7010 chassis, while adding the hidden dimensions of a rad for your cooling needs and convenience.
Lian Li offers more choice
The classical functional design is the Lian Li goal. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.
Available on order now
Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price:
Lian Li T-7024W: USD200+VAT
Lian Li T-7022W: USD120+VAT
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard