-- Overclock Your Llano APU and Win Prizes this Festive Season --
City of Industry, California, December 15th 2011 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLGY Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announced the 'Xmas and New Year Contest', its latest overclocking competition run in conjunction with HWBOT.org.
The GIGABYTE 'Xmas and New Year Contest' is open to all Overclockers using any AMD APU on any GIGABYTE socket F1 A75 or A55 series motherboard , using any cooling solution. The contest winner will take home a GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD5 motherboard, with second and third place taking a GA-990FXA-UD3.
Giving you a valid reason to get down to some serious overclocking fun during this year's festive season, the GIGABYTE 'Xmas and New Year Contest' will contain three cunning stages, each crafted to test your overclocking powers, while also giving you an excuse to avoid the in-laws.
'Xmas and New Year Contest' Stages:
1. Highest HyperTransport Bus (CPUz)
2. Highest Memory Speed (CPUz)
3. Lowest CPU Frequency (CPUz)
This contest will run from December 15th 2011 with final score submissions until midnight on January 31st 2012. Note: In the event of a tied score, the highest Memory Speed will determine the winner.
Good luck everybody!
For complete contest rules, scoring and more details, please visit the contest page hosted on HWBOT.org:
Latest News Posts
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series