-- Overclock Your Llano APU and Win Prizes this Festive Season --
City of Industry, California, December 15th 2011 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLGY Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announced the 'Xmas and New Year Contest', its latest overclocking competition run in conjunction with HWBOT.org.
The GIGABYTE 'Xmas and New Year Contest' is open to all Overclockers using any AMD APU on any GIGABYTE socket F1 A75 or A55 series motherboard , using any cooling solution. The contest winner will take home a GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD5 motherboard, with second and third place taking a GA-990FXA-UD3.
Giving you a valid reason to get down to some serious overclocking fun during this year's festive season, the GIGABYTE 'Xmas and New Year Contest' will contain three cunning stages, each crafted to test your overclocking powers, while also giving you an excuse to avoid the in-laws.
'Xmas and New Year Contest' Stages:
1. Highest HyperTransport Bus (CPUz)
2. Highest Memory Speed (CPUz)
3. Lowest CPU Frequency (CPUz)
This contest will run from December 15th 2011 with final score submissions until midnight on January 31st 2012. Note: In the event of a tied score, the highest Memory Speed will determine the winner.
Good luck everybody!
For complete contest rules, scoring and more details, please visit the contest page hosted on HWBOT.org:
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard