TRENDnet Launches the 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router
TORRANCE, Calif. -December 17, 2008- TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand today announces the launch of the 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router, model TEW-635BRM, that delivers both Internet access and high-performance wireless n networking in a single solution.
No need to buy a separate modem and router. This product is compatible with most ADSL-based Internet service provider networks. Install the 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router and surf the Internet, download files, play games and talk online with 300Mbps wireless n technology.
Plug the phone line into the built in RJ-11 ADSL port. Hardwire computers, gaming consoles, media players and storage devices to the 4-port switch on the back of the router. Quickly network wireless devices using one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) when connecting to WPS supported clients. The latest in wireless encryption and a double firewall protects your valuable data. Advanced antenna technology (MIMO) delivers broad coverage and minimizes dead spots.
"Our primary goal when designing this high performance wireless n solution was to ensure that it is user friendly," stated Brian Chu, IT Director of TRENDnet. "We incorporated a built-in Wizard that auto-detects the type of ADSL service provided and guides users through the setup process."
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ