TRENDnet Launches the 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router
TORRANCE, Calif. -December 17, 2008- TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand today announces the launch of the 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router, model TEW-635BRM, that delivers both Internet access and high-performance wireless n networking in a single solution.
No need to buy a separate modem and router. This product is compatible with most ADSL-based Internet service provider networks. Install the 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router and surf the Internet, download files, play games and talk online with 300Mbps wireless n technology.
Plug the phone line into the built in RJ-11 ADSL port. Hardwire computers, gaming consoles, media players and storage devices to the 4-port switch on the back of the router. Quickly network wireless devices using one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) when connecting to WPS supported clients. The latest in wireless encryption and a double firewall protects your valuable data. Advanced antenna technology (MIMO) delivers broad coverage and minimizes dead spots.
"Our primary goal when designing this high performance wireless n solution was to ensure that it is user friendly," stated Brian Chu, IT Director of TRENDnet. "We incorporated a built-in Wizard that auto-detects the type of ADSL service provided and guides users through the setup process."
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor