TRENDnet Launches the 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router
TORRANCE, Calif. -December 17, 2008- TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand today announces the launch of the 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router, model TEW-635BRM, that delivers both Internet access and high-performance wireless n networking in a single solution.
No need to buy a separate modem and router. This product is compatible with most ADSL-based Internet service provider networks. Install the 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router and surf the Internet, download files, play games and talk online with 300Mbps wireless n technology.
Plug the phone line into the built in RJ-11 ADSL port. Hardwire computers, gaming consoles, media players and storage devices to the 4-port switch on the back of the router. Quickly network wireless devices using one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) when connecting to WPS supported clients. The latest in wireless encryption and a double firewall protects your valuable data. Advanced antenna technology (MIMO) delivers broad coverage and minimizes dead spots.
"Our primary goal when designing this high performance wireless n solution was to ensure that it is user friendly," stated Brian Chu, IT Director of TRENDnet. "We incorporated a built-in Wizard that auto-detects the type of ADSL service provided and guides users through the setup process."
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com
Latest News Posts
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit