Super Talent Ships World's Smallest 16GB USB Flash Drives
200X 16GB Pico Drives Pack More Data Into Smaller Packages
San Jose, California - December 17, 2008 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that their ultra-small Pico family of USB drives will now be offered in 16GB capacities, making it the world's tiniest line of 16GB USB drives.
16GB Pico drives will be offered in four different styles that use patented closing mechanisms: retractable Pico-B; lidless Pico-C; swivel Pico-D; and sliding lid Pico-E. The Pico family represents a momentous advance in storage miniaturization, accommodating up to 4,000 MP3 songs on a drive that weighs less than a quarter.
- USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatible
- Weight: about 6 grams
- 200X (30MB/sec) read speeds
- Water resistant
- Hold as many as 5,000 six megapixel JPEGs or 4,000 MP3 songs
According to Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James, "Not only are these Pico drives impressively small, they're also quite fast, water resistant, and very fashionable".
All Super Talent USB drives are backed with a lifetime warranty. All seven of these models will be available from retailers this month for under $50. Super Talent will showcase all their products at the CES show in Las Vegas, January 8-11 at the Sands in booth #72421.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factory and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V battle royale mode Firestorm is now live
- ASUS installs malware onto tens of thousands of PCs
- Network Next boss teases reducing latency by 20-30ms
- NVIDIA releases new GeForce 419.67 drivers, Firestorm ready
- Bethesda: DOOM Eternal, RAGE 2, other games coming to Steam
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Back to Bed arrives to Nintendo Switch April 11th!
- First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sooma
- Warframe Approaches 50 million Player Mark At Sixth-Year Anniversary
- KILL la KILL - IF leads the pack of a whole slew of new Arc America info!
- Ubisoft Announces The Final Details Of The Just Dance World Cup 2019