Lenovo, today announced the IdeaCentre Q180 - a consumer desktop PC no larger than a paperback book, yet powerful enough to turn a digital TV into a multimedia hub for enjoying music, videos, games, web browsing and more.
"With the IdeaCentre Q180, we upped our game in the compact PC category," said Nick Reynolds, executive director, Product Group Marketing, Lenovo. "Featuring the latest HD Graphics and Blu-ray 3D playback, the Q180 enables consumers to change the way they enjoy multimedia and the Web in their living room at an affordable price point."
Compact Size, Complete Entertainment
Light weight and similar in size to a paperback novel -- just 22 mm thick - the world's smallest production PC still packs a punch and comes with the latest technology. Along with an Intel Atom dual core processor, up to 4GB DDR3 memory, 750GB HDD storage or 128GB SSD storage and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, the Q180 also comes equipped with a VESA Mount that allows flexible fitting anywhere in the home including the back of most HDTVs and monitors.
Home Movie and Theatre Companion
Featuring great multi-media support, the Q180 comes with Full HD 1080p output, including a Blu-ray drive1, 7.1 channel surround sound, Blu-ray 3D and DirectX11 support to help create an authentic movie ambiance and state-of-the-art home-theater experience right in the living room. It also features fast USB 3.0 file transfer support, VGA and HDMI out ports, and S/PDIF connectivity for your HDTV and sound system.
Compact Wireless Keyboard
The IdeaCentre Q180 also comes with a latest generation Lenovo wireless backlit handheld keyboard1, which can fit snuggly in the palm of your hand. From the comfort of a sofa, users can do just about anything via this multimedia control wirelessly, including adjusting surround sound settings, selecting HD movies or simply surfing the Web on the Q180.
Pricing and Availability
The IdeaCentre Q180 will be available November 22 on Lenovo.com starting at $349. For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- NVIDIA goes all-in with AI for the 'goodness of mankind'
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card