As the joyful Christmas approaches, Team Group Inc. presents the brand new F108-X'mas USB to make the sweetest holiday greetings. The graffiti art Christmas tree is painted and decorated with red reindeers and golden snowflakes. Its colorful and lovely patterns properly match to deliver sincere wishes and create a sugary Christmas fantasy for couples.
In creative packaging, the delicate F108-X'mas limited edition has beautifully carried out the holiday spirits. Using charming red and luxury gold with steamy textures, a pleasant, warm, and kaleidoscopic Christmas is in the air. F108-X'mas limited edition provides 4, 8, and16 GB stock capacities in 2 designs worthwhile to collect. What's more, the company is considerate to grant you lifetime warranty to store every precious memory.
F108-X'mas is compact and appealing. It's not only weighs only 15g to be portable, but also supports many operating systems, Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win7, Linux 2.4, and Mac for examples, to keep traces of life everywhere. Team Group Inc. is eager to provide the best user experiences. Its products, with outstanding performances as well as stylish designs, will make your life dynamic and colorful.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard