Patriot's Releases DDR3 1600MHz Low Latency Viper Series Tri-Channel Memory Kits
Patriot's 1600MHz Low Latency Viper Series Tri-Channel Kits: Fast, Reliable, Intel® Certified
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, released their DDR3 1600MHz Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits designed for the recently released Intel® Core i7 processors and X58 Express Chipset. Available in 3GB and 6GB* kits, these new memory kits deliver exceptional bandwidth and latencies needed for today's pc applications.
"Optimized for Intel's® new Core i7 processors and X58 Express Chipset, Patriot's DDR3 1600MHz Viper Series Low Latency Tri-Channel memory kits unleash a channel for unsurpassed memory bandwidth, virtually eliminating any bottlenecks between the CPU and memory," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory.
*Note: Only PVT36G1600LLK is certified by Intel®.
For more information on Patriot's Extreme Performance DDR3 Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit