Patriot's Releases DDR3 1600MHz Low Latency Viper Series Tri-Channel Memory Kits
Patriot's 1600MHz Low Latency Viper Series Tri-Channel Kits: Fast, Reliable, Intel® Certified
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, released their DDR3 1600MHz Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits designed for the recently released Intel® Core i7 processors and X58 Express Chipset. Available in 3GB and 6GB* kits, these new memory kits deliver exceptional bandwidth and latencies needed for today's pc applications.
"Optimized for Intel's® new Core i7 processors and X58 Express Chipset, Patriot's DDR3 1600MHz Viper Series Low Latency Tri-Channel memory kits unleash a channel for unsurpassed memory bandwidth, virtually eliminating any bottlenecks between the CPU and memory," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory.
*Note: Only PVT36G1600LLK is certified by Intel®.
For more information on Patriot's Extreme Performance DDR3 Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ