Thecus® Digital Era Has Arrived with Supreme N7700 NAS Sensation
12/16/2008- Already with an enviable and complete portfolio of network attached storage (NAS) products, Thecus® has once again impressed IT community with the latest enterprise level storage platform, Thecus® N7700. This robust devise not only provides huge storage capacity, but also reliable data protection with RAID mechanism, thus giving MIS professionals absolute peace of mind. In addition, Thecus® technical team has designed a plethora of superior attributes which truly fit into enterprise network environment perfectly.
Thecus® N7700 has the following state-of-the-art-applications:
Thecus® N7700 is thoroughly engineered with users' convenience in mind. Performance, security, power-saving and versatility all-in-one, Thecus® N7700 is perfect fit for both advanced users and enterprise environment.
Thecus® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage, and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2003 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, Thecus® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
For more information, please visit https://www.thecus.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz