Thecus® Digital Era Has Arrived with Supreme N7700 NAS Sensation
12/16/2008- Already with an enviable and complete portfolio of network attached storage (NAS) products, Thecus® has once again impressed IT community with the latest enterprise level storage platform, Thecus® N7700. This robust devise not only provides huge storage capacity, but also reliable data protection with RAID mechanism, thus giving MIS professionals absolute peace of mind. In addition, Thecus® technical team has designed a plethora of superior attributes which truly fit into enterprise network environment perfectly.
Thecus® N7700 has the following state-of-the-art-applications:
Thecus® N7700 is thoroughly engineered with users' convenience in mind. Performance, security, power-saving and versatility all-in-one, Thecus® N7700 is perfect fit for both advanced users and enterprise environment.
Thecus® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage, and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2003 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, Thecus® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
For more information, please visit https://www.thecus.com.
Latest News Posts
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series