Rosewill the leading hardware solution provider bringing the best choice in value, announced its newest member of Rosewill gaming and performance computer case family, BLACKHAWK-ULTRA.
The BLACKHAWK-ULTRA has all the features that made the original BLACKHAWK a success, including a great design, led fans, and full black interior. Where the BLACKHAWK-ULTRA is unique is with the space that is offered inside of this case, you will be able to mount HPTX or even a second power supply if needed.
Type ATX Super Tower
Case Material Steel
With Power Supply No
Power Supply Mounted Bottom
Motherboard Compatibility ATX, SSI CEB, E-ATX, XL-ATX, HPTX
With Side Panel Window No
External 5.25" Drive Bays 3/4
External 3.5" Drive Bays 1/0
Internal 3.5" Drive Bays 10
Expansion Slots 10
Front Ports 2 x USB 3.0 / 2 x USB 2.0 / Audio In/Out(AC97, HD)
140mm Fans 2 x Front 140mm Red LED Fan (first layer)(pre-installed) / 2 x Front 140mm
Red LED Fan (second layer)(pre-installed)
230mm Fans 2 x Top 230mm Red LED Fan(pre-installed) / or 3 x 120/140mm Fan(option) / 1 x
Side 230mm Fan or 9 x 120mm Fan(option)
Side Air duct No
Dimensions(W x H x D) Front & top panels included - 240 x 635 x 660 mm (9.45" x 25" x 25.99" inch) / Front & top panels NOT included - 230 x 600 x 620 mm (9.06" x 23.63" x 24.41" inch)
Weight 16.6 Kgs / 36.6 lbs.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit