Mobile Speaker-and-Speakerphone Combo Lets you Rock Out and Make Calls from Bluetooth-Enabled Devices
FREMONT, Calif. - Nov. 2, 2011 - Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) unveiled the Logitech® Mini Boombox, a compact sound system for music, movies, games and calls that pairs easily with smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth®-enabled devices.
The Logitech Mini Boombox may be small, but it's big on performance. It features a specially designed acoustic chamber that lets you enjoy great sound with enhanced bass, and the handy speakerphone with built-in mic gives you clear calls in the office, in the car or in the back yard. It's great for phone calls or video chats - alone or with a group.
"The Logitech Mini Boombox rises to the occasion to bring an immersive sound experience wherever you go," said Azmat Ali, vice president of tablets and mobile for Logitech. "Now that mobile devices also act as movie theaters, concert stages, game consoles, and conference centers, people want sound quality to match and the Logitech Mini Boombox delivers."
The Logitech Mini Boombox pairs easily with popular smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth® Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), and works with phones that support Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP 1.5). It features an internal battery that charges over USB - so you never need to worry about replacing batteries - and it stays powered for up to ten hours, depending on usage and environmental settings. That's long enough to share all of your favorite playlists or stay up all night chatting on the phone. And with a backlit touch control panel, you can easily control it night or day.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Mini Boombox is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in November, for a suggested retail price of $99.99. For more information please visit https://www.logitech.com or our blog.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit