Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, notebook and mobile device manufacturer releases a new member of ECS Black Series-H61H2-A2 Black Deluxe, another new face of ECS Black Series that provides much more advanced computing manageability, flexibility and gaming experience.
To bring the H61 ATX motherboards even further, ECS adopts additional chips to support USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s for more users to experience high-speed transmission of new-generation interface. In addition, ECS H61H2-A2 Black Deluxe passes 50∘C Super Burn Test, which simulates severe computer-using environment to ensure the quality, durability and safety of your computer. It also features all solid capacitors, anti-static protection and anti-surge protection.
Moreover, H61H2-A2 Black Deluxe is equipped equips with many user-friendly designs and utilities including: the well-welcomed EZ Charger for easily recharging your mobile devices (especially Apple products) under any status of your computer, GUI uEFI BIOS to conveniently operate with simple clicks via mouse or keyboards, and well-famous ECS iEZ utilities (eSF/eBLU/eDLU). Lastly, with an excellent Cost/Performance value, ECS H61H2-A2 Black Deluxe is way beyond luxury.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit