QNAP Systems, Inc. is extending the number of compatible peripherals for its popular lineup of Turbo NAS products. The additions, including two external storage devices, two 3.5-inch hard drives, four IP cameras, and three 3rd party backup applications are now fully compatible.
The Turbo NAS series models are now compatible with the Astone RD-230 Dual Bay and Tandberg Removable Cartridges (160GB & 640GB) external hard drives and the following 3.5-inch internal hard drives: Hitachi HUA723020ALA640 and HDS5C3030ALA630.
Three new 3rd party backup applications from FarStone now work with QNAP Turbo NAS including: Total Recovery Pro, Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server, and Total Backup Recovery Advanced Workstation.
To provide Turbo NAS users with more IP camera options, the following models are newly added to the compatibility list: D-Link DCS-900(A) and DCS-900(B1/ B2), Panasonic BL-C111 and Vivotec IP 7330.
"The QNAP development team works continuously to grow the range of peripheral compatibility and to ensure our users have flexible selections," said Jason Hsu, QNAP product manager.
For the complete compatibility list of supported peripherals, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- Black Ops 4 weekend sales don't beat Black Ops 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ZeniMax Online making new MMORPG
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam