QNAP Systems, Inc. is extending the number of compatible peripherals for its popular lineup of Turbo NAS products. The additions, including two external storage devices, two 3.5-inch hard drives, four IP cameras, and three 3rd party backup applications are now fully compatible.
The Turbo NAS series models are now compatible with the Astone RD-230 Dual Bay and Tandberg Removable Cartridges (160GB & 640GB) external hard drives and the following 3.5-inch internal hard drives: Hitachi HUA723020ALA640 and HDS5C3030ALA630.
Three new 3rd party backup applications from FarStone now work with QNAP Turbo NAS including: Total Recovery Pro, Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server, and Total Backup Recovery Advanced Workstation.
To provide Turbo NAS users with more IP camera options, the following models are newly added to the compatibility list: D-Link DCS-900(A) and DCS-900(B1/ B2), Panasonic BL-C111 and Vivotec IP 7330.
"The QNAP development team works continuously to grow the range of peripheral compatibility and to ensure our users have flexible selections," said Jason Hsu, QNAP product manager.
For the complete compatibility list of supported peripherals, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem's new stronghold comes tomorrow in latest update
- Prediction: new PS5 streaming service to blend games & film
- RAGE 2 is a live service game without multiplayer
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- Header Bidding Manager platform breaking updates. April'19 release
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks