QNAP Systems, Inc. is extending the number of compatible peripherals for its popular lineup of Turbo NAS products. The additions, including two external storage devices, two 3.5-inch hard drives, four IP cameras, and three 3rd party backup applications are now fully compatible.
The Turbo NAS series models are now compatible with the Astone RD-230 Dual Bay and Tandberg Removable Cartridges (160GB & 640GB) external hard drives and the following 3.5-inch internal hard drives: Hitachi HUA723020ALA640 and HDS5C3030ALA630.
Three new 3rd party backup applications from FarStone now work with QNAP Turbo NAS including: Total Recovery Pro, Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server, and Total Backup Recovery Advanced Workstation.
To provide Turbo NAS users with more IP camera options, the following models are newly added to the compatibility list: D-Link DCS-900(A) and DCS-900(B1/ B2), Panasonic BL-C111 and Vivotec IP 7330.
"The QNAP development team works continuously to grow the range of peripheral compatibility and to ensure our users have flexible selections," said Jason Hsu, QNAP product manager.
For the complete compatibility list of supported peripherals, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ