Thermaltake, the leader and pioneer in PC thermal solutions, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, with "delivering the perfect user experiences" as our mission and carrying the corporate vision of "building Thermaltake Technology into a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology and lifestyle." This October, featuring the Thermaltake Frio Advanced CPU cooler - a CPU cooler that incorporated some of the most up-to-date CPU cooler technologies and persevered the greatnesses from its predecessors of Frio and Frio OCK which not only creating a new phenomenon for overclockers but also set another signature for the Frio Series.
Unlike the traditional welding between the heat-pipe with the heat-sink which created extra welding points acting as heat collectors on the heat-sink, the Thermaltake Frio Advanced consolidated the most up-to-dated CPU cooler technology using mechanical assembling on the heat-pipe with the heat-sink which provides a precise and direct contact for flawless heat transmission from the CPU to the heat-sink.
Plus, the 5 x Ø6 mm heat-pipes with direct touch to the CPU surface and high density aluminum fins allow larger surface area that not only increased heat conductivity but also grant for a better heat dissipation. Moreover, the Thermaltake has also incorporated the Pulse-width modulation (PWM) technique to control the speed of the Frio Advanced's dual 13cm fans from 800~2000 RPM in favor of a smarter fan noise management for overclockers.
The Thermaltake Frio Advanced CPU cooler has preserved some of the great functionalities from its predecessors of Frio and Frio OCK like the dual 13cm over-clocking of high performance red bladed fans which generate excellent cooling power, tool-less fan installation provides great convenience, vibration-absorbent gaskets decrease noise during operation and all-in-one back-plate design that support the up to latest Intel LGA 2011 and all AMD platforms for overclockers. The Frio Advanced CPU cooler is one true CPU air cooler which support up to 230w that Thermaltake could offer to the overclock enthusiasts.
Heat-pipe Direct Touch Technology:
5 x Ø6mm heat-pipes directly touch CPU
Dual 13cm Over-clocking Fan: Dual high performance fans generate excellent cooling power
Tool-less fan installation: Tool-less design for fan installation
All-in-one back-plate design: Universal sockets support up to latest Intel LGA 2011 and all AMD platforms
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Bloodborne is getting its very own physical vinyl soundtrack
- Eddie Murphy might be come back to stand-up comedy for $70m
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- 'Holy Grail' of computer science found in Quantum Computing
- Netflix's Witcher TV show gets 1st trailer, Geralt is HUGE
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price