ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today expanded its 3D display leadership, announcing the immediate availability of its V3D231 LED monitor.
This 23-inch 3D-Ready LED monitor features an ultra-fast 2 ms video response time, making it perfect for enjoying a crystal clear 3D gaming and video experience. Paired with a native 1920x1080 full HD resolution and 20,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, users can expect great color accuracy and picture detail, making for unsurpassed 3D image quality.
Delivering an immersive multimedia entertainment experience, the V3D231 offers integrated SRS Premium Sound audio speakers, in addition to the included polarized 3D glasses. Add VGA, DVI-D and HDMI 1.4a inputs and consumers can enjoy vast connectivity options, including directly connecting to content on their Blu-ray 3D player or PS3 gaming console. To ensure all users have access to a plethora of 3D content, ViewSonic's V3D231 monitor also includes a TriDef 3D software suite. With this software, users can easily convert and view their 2D PC images in life-like 3D, in addition to playing over 500 PC-based video games in amazing 3D quality.
"The V3D231 is the perfect 3D monitor for consumers in search of hi-def entertainment in a true 3D format," said Erik Willey, LCD monitor and PC product marketing manager, ViewSonic. "Due to its Frame Patterned Retarder technology, the V3D231 enables consumers to view amazing 3D images without the need for expensive 3D glasses. By putting polarized 3D glasses and access to 3D content in consumers' hands, ViewSonic is broadening the reach of 3D entertainment for 3D gaming, movies and education at a competitive price point."
The V3D231 comes with ViewSonic's strongest pixel performance guarantee and 3-year limited warranty. The V3D231 ships with one pair of polarized 3D glasses and one pair of clip-on polarized lenses, and is now available in North America for an ESP of $349.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF is back, EviLore denies harassment allegations
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard