Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced worldwide retail availability of the Carbide Series 500R gaming PC case.
The Carbide Series 500R joins the Carbide Series 400R, released in September. Like the 400R, it has been designed for PC gamers with the same builder-friendly philosophy as the award-winning Obsidian Series and Graphite Series of PC cases, and at an exceptionally aggressive price point. The 500R's upgraded design is available in arctic white and graphite gray and includes a side mesh panel with a 200mm fan for additional GPU cooling, a multi-channel fan controller, and movable hard drive cages for installation of graphics cards of up to 452mm in length.
"The Carbide Series 500R takes everything that's great about the 400R, inherits additional features from our higher-end cases, and wraps them all in a new skin that really draws the eye." said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "Cooling performance is superb, and it's a great platform for high-performance gaming rigs with multiple graphics cards."
Corsair Carbide Series: high-volume, aggressively priced cases for demanding PC gamers
The Carbide Series of gaming PC cases is designed for performance enthusiasts who want a budget case but who demand serious gaming case features. New system builds and upgrades are fast and simple, thanks to the easy side panel access and tool-free drive installation and removal. Corsair's innovative cable-management system allows for clean-looking builds and improved airflow. Support for USB 3.0 and 2.5" SSDs is built-in, and USB 3.0 ports are provided on the front panel and connect directly to motherboards with compatible USB 3.0 headers.
The Corsair Carbide Series 500R is available from authorized etailers worldwide at a US suggested retail price of $139 USD. For more information on the Carbide Series 500R mid-tower PC computer case, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- New digital-only Xbox reveal likely for E3 2019
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card