Creating a New Standard in Efficiency in Slim line Products
[City of Industry, Calif.-October. 04, 2011-] Athena Computer Power Corp. is pleased to announce the 80PLUS bronze certification for their 400 Watt slim line form factor power supplies.
Living up to their True Green Power policy they have carved a new path for the slim line and mini-ITX power supply market. By setting a trend of efficient and affordable power supplies they are currently the only Power Supply manufacture to do so in this field.
With this re-certification many of these power supplies are either recently developed or overhauled and have additional features that support efficiency and safety. These features include Active PFC, Full Range, and a built in internal thermal sensor fan controller.
The Flex and TFX 400Watt is also scheduled for an October/Early November release and it will be included as part of the latest additions to the 80PLUS bronze badge. The inclusion of the TFX and FLEX is due to the high volume of sales for the TFX form factor and the Flex 400W's new design which includes a new nickel case and a more sensitive thermal fan controller.
The following models are now certified 80PLUS Bronze:
A power supply with baseline 80PLUS certification is required to operate at a minimum of 80% efficiency. The Bronze level of 80 PLUS certification indicates that the power supply operates at a minimum of 82% efficiency at 20% and 100% load, and 85% efficiency at 50% load. "We know we are working in a niche market but it is important to understand the wants and needs of the community especially those who own Dell and HP systems."-Joshua Yu, General Manager of ACPC.
About Athena Computer Power Corp.
Athena Computer Power Corporation (ACPC) is a rapid growing company with over 20 years of knowledge in the computer power supply industry. ACPC is able to emanate quality services globally by providing excellent sales, technical, and support services to our customers and clients. Athena Computer Power Cop consistently undergoes product research and development to find better improvements in our products. ACPC believes in the approach of quality, yet low cost products. To do this, ACPC's team of engineers exerts challenging efforts to constantly improve our products in the most effective and efficient methods possible. By doing so, we are able to save our planet by performing green computing in our products while saving our customers money.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem's new stronghold comes tomorrow in latest update
- Prediction: new PS5 streaming service to blend games & film
- RAGE 2 is a live service game without multiplayer
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!