Samsung Electronics America Inc., a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, today announced the Samsung Series 7 All-In-One PC, an elegant, streamlined and easy-to-use desktop computer. By combining Samsung's powerful technology with a sleek, minimalist design profile, the Series 7 All-In-One PC offers a top-of-the-line computing experience in a sophisticated, clutter-free package. Additionally, the elegant touch screen monitor capitalizes on Samsung's renowned television technology, offering users a TV-quality experience on their PC.
"Samsung's new all-in-one PC provides all of the benefits of a full-sized desktop computer without the cumbersome tower and wires often associated with that form factor," said Scott Ledterman, director of mobile PC marketing at Samsung Enterprise Business Division. "It's an ideal choice for consumers looking to upgrade their PC, as it will provide them with the latest technology while freeing up valuable desk space in their home or office setup."
Elegant, Understated Design
The Samsung Series 7 All-In-One PC was designed with luxury in mind. The 23-inch screen measures only 16mm thin, creating a stunningly sophisticated look when paired with the PC's sleek, metallic surface. The monitor's base encloses all the PC's key components and features while taking up minimal space on the user's desk, while the Series 7 All-In-One's sleek lines, wireless keyboard and streamlined mouse are sure to turn heads in any home or office setting. The full flat design enables users to lay the PC all the way down, creating a full horizontal touch interface, perfect for gaming, using art and design programs or inviting a large group to gather around the screen to view content.
Advanced Technology for Work and Play
Featuring an Intel Core i3 or Intel Core i5 processor and Windows 7 Home Premium operating system, the Samsung Series 7 All-In-One is an ideal computer for both business and entertainment.
The Series 7 All-In-One features Samsung's advanced TV technology, which makes video come alive on the product's Full HD, LED-backlit display. Adding to the home theater experience is the inclusion of Harman Speakers and Harman-optimized audio features, which result in a top-of-the-line sound experience, perfect for listening to both music and videos. The Series 7 All-In-One also features surround sound, powered by the SoundAlive sound enhancer, for the ultimate audio experience. An integrated HD webcam and DVD player complete the multimedia package.
The Samsung Series 7 All-In-One PC was built to be easy on the eyes and the mind as well. Samsung's advanced touch screen technology provides a more accurate and responsive experience, enabling you to quickly navigate through the simple user interface, the web and more. Additionally, the innovative Samsung Touch Launcher software allows you to make the most of the All-In-One's touch screen by providing touch-based access to your favorite applications from the desktop.
Samsung's exclusive Easy Settings make it effortless to connect the Series 7 All-In-One to new wireless networks, projectors and more by giving you easy access to commonly used PC settings. Samsung Easy Migration allows users to seamlessly transfer existing files to the new computer by connecting it to their old PC, launching and starting Easy Migration and letting the PC do the rest.
The Samsung Series 7 All-In-One PC is scheduled to be available starting October 10, 2011. The MSRP ranges from $999 - $1,199, depending on the model.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit