Colorfire today announces its dual GPU HD 6850 card - Colorfire HD6850x2 4GB Xstorm. Powered by two HD6850 GPUs and massive 4GB GDDR5 memory, the performance of Colorfire HD6850x2 achieves to a new high level. As to be one of the members of Colorfire Xstorm series, the card is designed for enthusiasts and provides unparalleled functions.
The PCB (Printed Circuit Board) of HD6850x2 is used silver-plated technology, in order to reduce the electric resistance and result in lower thermal. On the interfaces area, there are two jumpers which has been short connected, they are used for selecting the clocks of the two GPUs. On the back of the PCB, there are 4 sets (8 switches) which can adjust the GPUs' voltages slightly, while enthusiasts overclocking the graphics card, they could safely adjust the voltage in order to achieve better performance. To double ensure the safety, the card provides 5 sets of connector for voltage measuring, including GPUs voltage, Memory voltage and GND from left to right. Users could use the connecting cables in the accessories for safety voltage detecting.
The card equips twin fan cooler with 5 heat-pipes. The Big-Red-Circle design is the signature of Colorfire Xstorm series, which is well balanced the performance and appearance. Colorfire haven't release the clocks and price yet.
Latest News Posts
- Take a trip with 'Paddington' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit