Apacer Technology Inc., the global leader in memory module, demonstrates its outstanding customizability by rolling out the next-generation industrial modular PATA SSD for embedded/Thin Client devices: ADM 4 (ATA Disk Module). ADM4 boasts the slimmest profile among Apacer's PATA SSDs. It adopts a 44-pin connector and can be used either in parallel (at 180°) or perpendicularly (at 90° or 270°) for various mechanisms. The just-launched next-generation modular SSD breaks through the speed barriers by reaching the read/write speed of as fast as 80/50 MB/sec, which is several times higher than its predecessors. Widely recognized by Thin Client device users for its extreme reliability, the ADM series has made Apacer one of the main SSD suppliers for Thin Client systems around the world.
The new modular SSD ADM 4 (ATA Disk Module 4), available in capacities from 1 GB to 16 GB, adopts a highly reliable SLC (Single-Level-Cell) chip. In order to be used in stringent environments, products of the series are all designed to operate at extended temperatures (-40 ° C - 85 ° C). The integration of both S.M.A.R.T (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) and intelligent power failure recovery function helps ensure data safety while enhancing product stability. "SATA interface has gone mainstream in the embedded market, though," indicated Apacer, "PATA interface is still widely used due to its earlier application. To address IPC customers' actual needs, Apacer has been launching new products with PATA interface. This not only prevents it from out-of-stock but also boosts the performance and stability of customers' existing platforms."
In consideration of price and capacity, Apacer further introduced another product line based on the cost-effective MLC (Multi-Level Cell): ADM 4-M. Its capacity reaches up to 64 GB, with the maximum sequential read/write speed being 75/25 MB/sec. Advantages also include resistance to shock/vibration as well as low power consumption, which make it the best alternative to traditional hard drives.
Samples of ADM4 and ADM4-M product lines are now available for customers to run test. Please contact your local Apacer sales representatives.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit