The Ultimate Memory for Overclocking DDR3-2133X v2.0
A-DATA XPG X Series Version 2.0
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, announced today that it is launching A-DATA XPG DDR3-2133X v2.0 of its X Series. These high-performance modules run at incredible 2133MHz with CL10-10-10-30 timings and are available in 1GBx3/2GBx3 triple-channel as well as 2GB/4GB dual-channel module kits.
A-DATA XPG DDR3-2133X v2.0 is engineered with heavy Aluminum heatspreaders and an additional dual-fan unit, keeping the RAMs cool. A-DATA combined two methods of heat dissipation to maximize the OC performance for its entire X Series Version 2.0.
Over the years, A-DATA has built a reputation for consistently high quality. To ensure stable operation over extended periods of usage, the X Series Version 2.0 performs rigorous testing and screening on all components to select only the best for the X Series modules.
A-DATA X Series memory represents the ultimate overclocking performance. It was developed to unleash the hidden power of CPU and motherboard by using A-DATA's latest overclocking IC sorting technology. A-DATA XPG modules are guaranteed to satisfy the needs of PC enthusiasts and gamers for high-performance, compatibility, and stability.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit