The Ultimate Memory for Overclocking DDR3-2133X v2.0
A-DATA XPG X Series Version 2.0
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, announced today that it is launching A-DATA XPG DDR3-2133X v2.0 of its X Series. These high-performance modules run at incredible 2133MHz with CL10-10-10-30 timings and are available in 1GBx3/2GBx3 triple-channel as well as 2GB/4GB dual-channel module kits.
A-DATA XPG DDR3-2133X v2.0 is engineered with heavy Aluminum heatspreaders and an additional dual-fan unit, keeping the RAMs cool. A-DATA combined two methods of heat dissipation to maximize the OC performance for its entire X Series Version 2.0.
Over the years, A-DATA has built a reputation for consistently high quality. To ensure stable operation over extended periods of usage, the X Series Version 2.0 performs rigorous testing and screening on all components to select only the best for the X Series modules.
A-DATA X Series memory represents the ultimate overclocking performance. It was developed to unleash the hidden power of CPU and motherboard by using A-DATA's latest overclocking IC sorting technology. A-DATA XPG modules are guaranteed to satisfy the needs of PC enthusiasts and gamers for high-performance, compatibility, and stability.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit