Make It Personal: Logitech Unveils New ID Grip for G9 Laser Mouse
Custom Printing Process Allows Gamers To Personalize Grip with Image of Their Choice
FREMONT, Calif. - Dec. 5, 2008 - The Logitech® G9 Laser Mouse has always offered gamers the ability to tune their mouse for the way they play - including features such as weight tuning, interchangeable grips and custom-color LEDs. Now, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) lets you make the G9 mouse even more personal with the introduction of the Logitech® G9 Laser Mouse ID Grip. With the ID Grip, you can have the image of your choice printed on the palm area of the grip. You can choose among game-specific artwork, a selection from a gallery of designs created by Logitech, or an image you provide.
"In surveying gamers who own a Logitech mouse, we learned that more than 65 percent want to mod their hardware," said Rory Dooley, Logitech senior vice president and general manager of the Control Devices business unit. "The Logitech G9 Laser Mouse ID Grip provides gamers with a new level of personalization. Whether it's a guild logo or a personal photo, we're delighted to give gamers the ability to make the G9 mouse even more a reflection of their unique personality."
To provide a durable image that won't fade even after intense gaming, the rub- and fade-proof image is applied with a specially designed custom printing process that infuses it into the surface of the grip. The result is a high-quality, high-resolution color image. And adding an image to the grip is easy. You can choose from game-specific artwork, such as Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 from Electronic Arts Inc., or upload a personal image of your own. (Certain restrictions apply; uploads subject to technical and image-content requirements.)
In addition to helping you further personalize your G9 mouse, Logitech's grip presents a new shape. Providing exceptional palm and wrist support, the broad-shaped grip is designed for extended gameplay, and can make even those gamers with large hands feel comfortable. In addition, a soft-touch side grip offers a comfortable texture that feels good during short gaming sessions and epic battles. Easy to snap on to the G9 Laser Mouse, the ID Grip can be attached or detached with the push of a button.
Pricing and Availability
Available only in the U.S., the Logitech G9 Laser Mouse ID Grip is available to order online at https://www.logitech.com/IDGrip beginning today for a suggested retail price of $19.99 (U.S.).
Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Overwatch splash art spotted in Paladins advertisement
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit