ZOTAC announces presence at CES 2009
Join ZOTAC at CES 2009
HONG KONG - Dec. 4, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA-based motherboards and graphics cards, today announces its presence at the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). ZOTAC will display its latest graphics cards and motherboards, including new unannounced products, at the Sands Hall, booth #71946.
"CES 2009 is a big show for us in the US, we'll be using this opportunity to give attendees a sneak peak at our next-generation mini-ITX platforms and graphics cards based on NVIDIA graphics processors and chipsets," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "It'll be an exciting show for ZOTAC."
The ZOTAC booth will be in the Sands Hall at booth #71946. ZOTAC will also occupy a suite at The Mirage hotel and casino for private meetings.
It's time to play at CES 2009.
ZOTAC at CES 2009
Get a sneak peak at upcoming motherboards and graphics cards
Sands Hall, booth #71946
Private meetings at The Mirage hotel and casino
Contact your local ZOTAC sales, marketing or PR rep to schedule meetings
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new GDDR6 should power next-gen GeForce RTX 2080
- Resident Evil 2 Premium Edition costs a huge $900
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX overclocked to 6GHz with LN2
- Dishonored series is sleeping for now, says Arkane
- Bandai Namco may be making a new horror game
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market