Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd, maker of high-end, all-aluminum computer chassis for over 12 years, today introduced a full-tower chassis, the PC-90. Available in striking black or silver hairline-brushed, anodized metal casing, the PC-90, also known as 'The Hammer', represents the best of Made-in-Taiwan ingenuity and quality, with the ease of tool-less design.
The Lian Li PC-90's unique internal layout allows large HPTX motherboards to be held in a standard, full-tower case with a weight of only 6.6kg. 'The Hammer' PC-90 is light and compact, and can easily fit under a desk like a standard PC chassis. This makes the chassis an excellent solution for systems/servers/workstations without needing a large, heavy steel case.
Instead of standard HDD cages that obstruct internal air-flow, the PC-90's HDD drives are mounted vertically on two trays inside the left side panel. This way, the entire back of the case can be used to hold the motherboard, even enabling a larger HPTX or server motherboard to fit into the standard, full-tower chassis.
The Lian Li PC-90 offers the advantage of two 140mm front fans blowing cool air directly and unrestricted over the motherboard and VGA card to the rear 120mm fan. Its sturdy HDD trays on the side of the case lock firmly into place in order to avoid vibration. Nonetheless, the trays can be easily removed via thumbscrew, allowing for easy installation of three 3.5" HDDs in the front and three more 2.5" drives on the back of the two trays, for a total of 12 HDD drives for the entire system. Thanks to the chassis design without HDD cages, 'The Hammer' supports video cards up to 400mm length and also offers a tool-less graphics card holder. To support modern motherboards and avoid having to use external connectors, the case is equipped with USB 3.0 for 20-pin connector.
Rounding out the Lian Li PC-90's superior features are its cable organization system and liquid cooling holes. Washable air filters offer easy-to-remove, and recyclable, computer protection. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit