Cooler Master, a market leader in providing thermal solutions, computer chassis, power supplies, peripherals, and notebook coolers, announces an innovative new addition to the NotePal U Series, the U Stand. Crafted with a subdued elegance, the U Stand features a brushed aluminum surface that helps expedite heat dissipation. It is an ideal ergonomic companion for laptops up to 17" that are setup at a home or work office.
By including a 3 port USB hub, five adjustable heights, and two silent and movable 100mm fans, the NotePal U Stand becomes a central hub for productivity. Through these, it effectively transforms a laptop into a form that is more ergonomic and connection friendly, like a desktop PC. Utilize the 3 port USB hub to simultaneously connect devices such as printers, scanners, cameras, and more.
Neck and wrist strain are reduced significantly by the five adjustable height settings that empower a user to adjust the viewing and typing angle to one that is more comfortable for their work. In keeping with the Notepal U Series tradition, the U Stand comes equipped with two silent, movable fans. Users may place the fans underneath hot zones to maximize cooling potential. Feel secure in that the NotePal U Stand provides for excellent laptop cooling while being mindful of a users comfort.
The NotePal U Stand will be available at a MSRP of $49.99 on August 23rd, 2011. Find it at retail and online locations along with your favorite Cooler Master, Choiix, and CM Storm products. For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit